[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any interesting trends in your neck of the woods /fa/? Styles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1435419497988.jpg (529 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1435419497988.jpg
529 KB, 1280x960
Any interesting trends in your neck of the woods /fa/? Styles that developed organically and aren't internet memes. Bonus points if its underground
>>
me and my friends are what you would call artists. since we paint so much or get our shirts dirty pretty often, we wear them inside out. some look really nice that way with the overlocked edges and kinda worn out look. now since we always do this we started seeing more people doing this who arent even painting or doing something related to that sort...
living in amsterdam btw
>>
>>10996770
Not the most original thing but I like the sense of community w ur friends and stuff.. Paint ur shirts?
>>
>>10996780
not him, but if you do enough art shit you eventually will get stuff on your clothes. source: i have a lot of art friends and if you ever go to an art school, people walk around with paint and shit on there clothes all the time.
source 2: ive gotten enough shit on my clothes that i can confirm. from painting the house and shit. fortunately i havent stained anything nice doing my own art stuff yet but ive been using mostly washable stuff since i just take the odd art class i dont do that much.
>>
>tfw the rest of the world playing catch up on 90's wear
>>
File: 116-----281-29-4525.jpg (182 KB, 640x469) Image search: [Google]
116-----281-29-4525.jpg
182 KB, 640x469
I remember people wearing sergio tacchini or kappa tracksuits and Nike TN. I'm not a chav, nor russian so that's why it was weird.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.