[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I go to a private school (senior in hs) and wore a Louis belt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: lvbelts921201_1394123814.jpg (103 KB, 600x366) Image search: [Google]
lvbelts921201_1394123814.jpg
103 KB, 600x366
If I go to a private school (senior in hs) and wore a Louis belt would I just look like a faggot or would it be fine?
>>
>>10995714
If you have to ask...
>>
yeh faggit
>>
When I was a senior in high school, there was some serbian freshmen who always wore that belt, along with a LV coin purse he made very visible. One day, he got jumped and had both of them stolen. I just felt like sharing that.
>>
you'd be a fucking faggot for buying it in the first place, twink
>>
>>10995714
whats the fucking point of purposely wearing expensive shit to look rich?

you just look like a twat
>>
>>10995714
Everyone in this thread so far is retarded. Wear what you like.

If you feel threatened by people and are afraid of getting jumped or something like that other anon's serb dude, just be prepared and protected. If you need to carry a tele-baton or something and it's legal in your state, do so. As long as you aren't a fucking degenerate, wear stuff that looks nice, be it that belt or whatever.
>>
>>10995714
You'll look tacky. Also considering it's Louis Vuitton 9/10 are silently accusing you of wearing fakes anyway
>>
No LV, no Gucci. Tacky and nouveau riche shit.
>>
>>10995714

it would be fine and some peeps would dig it, but it makes u sorta a fag
>>
>>10995731

Lmao I remember those coin purses being a thing.
>>
>>10995714
Fuck off you underage cunt. I hope some cunt robs you and your gaudy belt
>>
Are you a rapper ?
>>
File: 1432141914129.gif (3 MB, 260x245) Image search: [Google]
1432141914129.gif
3 MB, 260x245
>>10995714
>wearing clothes with visible branding
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.