[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are huaraches good? I wanted an all white shoe and didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (47 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
image.png
47 KB, 255x255
Are huaraches good? I wanted an all white shoe and didn't want to settle for Stan smiths or the other go tos of the board, and everyone online says they're comfy as fuck. My gf says they look like nursing home shoes and so does a portion of the Internet.
I just want them so bad
>>
i saw them irl at a party and they actually looked good
they do look like nurse shoes in your pic tho...
>>
>>10993204
cheeky lad shoes do NOT cop
>>
>>10993211
did you see the white ones? a friend of mine has the triple black pair and they look soso
>>
>>10993204
they're fucking disgusting and if you can't see that then yes, buy them, so people can know to avoid you
>>
>>10993283
thanks for the love senpai.
>>
They're alright, I have the black/grey ones. I avoid wearing them as much as I can though now

In Toronto, a lot of high school kids wearing joggers rock them. They're usually the fuccboi hypebeasts now
>>
>>10993204
fucking house agent trying to destroy uk garage
>>
>>10993350
what does this mean
>>
>>10993357
watch the intro
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8NSNUntHDs
>>
>>10993204
I own a pair. I would recommend them, they're amazing for watching black men rail my wife.
>>
>>10993362
lmao
house is superior to garage tho
techno is above all
>>
>>10993337
You mean all the filipinos right cause in toronto they are the only ones wearing them
>>
I own these and I like their look and feel
>>
I have a Nike ID pair, they're like wearing cushy socks my guy. SUPER comfy.
>>
I bought some and unfortunately they're not comfortable at all for me unlike for everyone else.

>TTS was too small
>half a size up wasn't long enough at all
>whole size up feels a little too long and feels loose as fuck, but was the only size I could wear without my toes being squashed, had no idea half a size made such a huge difference (in a negative way)

I love them aesthetically, but as for the comfort they're horrible in my case. If I tie them up too tight it hurts the top of my foot, but if I tie the laces "normally" it feels like they're going to slip off, even though they don't. Also, the strap thingy bends outwards on the sides which is strange.

Don't know what to do, cause I'm tempted to buy a second pair, but the sizing and fit issue is annoying. Maybe I should have kept the half size up ones and hoped they would stretch enough in length.
>>
Hurache ultras are pretty nice. The normal ones have no good colorways
>>
>>10993844

filipinos are basically the niggers of asia anyway
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.