[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i get my hair on the back look like this my hair grows
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: profilehairhelp.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
profilehairhelp.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
how do i get my hair on the back look like this
my hair grows on the crown area with a stupid bump the volume is too much and looks stupid it makes my head look bumpy on that area, too big
AHHHH HELP
>>
Just comb it down anon
>>
File: hair hell.png (18 KB, 1151x496) Image search: [Google]
hair hell.png
18 KB, 1151x496
>>10993258
it doesnt work man
its just growing like this pic related
>>
>>10993148
Trim it at the back? Or thin it
>>
>>10993324
Yeah really is this that fucking hard to figure out? Get a gf and some clippers
>>
>>10993440
No dumbass, if I cut it the angle will even be more erect... look at the guy's picture I posted, the back hairs on his crown are rather long, but they aren't making an angle, they go down
>>
>>10993523

if you've got cowlicks that bad, theres nothing you can do about it
>>
>>10993315
Mine does the same thing, I just pull up the front/middle with my hand to even it with the back
>>
>>10993148
Ask for a gentlemen's cut where the back is cut shorter then the front
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 750x1334
Not sure if my hair is close enough OP, but here was my hair routine when this picture was taken
>body temperature/slightly colder shower
>then super cold to make the hair sit still
>sea salt spray that shit after you used a towel to dry it, preferably don't rub it, just hold it on the head until it dries
>when you have applied the spray (hair should be damp), use a hair dryer with warm on the sides of the head and cold on the top (alternatively both cold but it takes longer). This is vital because if you take warm on the hair dryer your hail will stand up and go in different directions
>after its dry, take it in the banger and hold it and twist it to make sure it has some waves
>pull it down

all in all it ended up looking like shit even after going through so many procedures I stopped with that
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.