[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello there /fa/ This is there first time I'm ever posting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Hello there /fa/

This is there first time I'm ever posting on here, I was just wondering if you guys would be able to help me out with some clothing.

I'm 6'4, pretty large build but chubby as well. My head's quite large and jaw's well defined with some stubble, if any other details are needed I'll add but trying to refrain from posting a picture.

I've never really had to care about my fashion sense because I've been in a relationship since I was 12 (21 now) and now I feel conscious when I'm outside as I don't feel comfortable in the shitty clothes I usually wear - I never really had much confidence trying out new clothes because my GF would always put me down when I suggested something.

At the moment I usually wear an overcoat with a grey jumper, some dark jeans and shoe/boots things I bought a while ago (Pic related).

I'm mainly looking to expand my wardrobe as I'm going to be coming into some funds and will be able to go on a bit of a shopping spree, I've looked at the tuxbell website and browsing threads but everything seems to be tailored towards small built kinda feminine looking males (No offence intended).

So if anyone has some good ideas of clothes I could wear that would suit my body from the information I've given I would be very appreciative!
>>
A picture of yourself would make everyhing a lot easier you know
>>
>>10992926
Just face or body as well?
>>
>>10992940
Just your penis will do
>>
>>10992945
god dammit
>>
Post picture.
Also your GF sounds bitchy.
You must feel confortable with what you wear, tell us what you dont like of what you currently wear
>>
>>10992964
This is what I've started to wear since we've broken up. I know I said dark jeans earlier but they were in the wash...
I feel comfortable as fuck wearing that outfit but I don't want it to be the only outfit I wear - the only other outfit I really have are an assortment of printed t's and a pair of suede fred perry's.

Can give colour image if necessary
>>
File: lalalala.png (563 KB, 666x963) Image search: [Google]
lalalala.png
563 KB, 666x963
>>10992977
My bad
>>
>>10992986
There really isnt much to be said, you have potential for nice fits.
Printed T are a No here. They are hard to pull off and make you look bad unless you are dripping in style or are an 11/10

I suggest what everybody in your position must do.
Get Basics.

After Basics then you can build YOUR OWN STYLE by adding stuff you like to your basic fits.
You cant just jump into an already labeled style, otherwise you wll not feel comfortable and that is very un-effay.

Oh and Something else, in an outfit, the first two things people notice are your hair and your shoes, so if you dont feel comfortable with any of those, start there.
Learn about your hair and how to take care of it.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.