[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what should I do with my feezys? just got my real pair in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o32j2e0oyE1r2bilso1_1280.jpg (376 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o32j2e0oyE1r2bilso1_1280.jpg
376 KB, 1280x960
what should I do with my feezys? just got my real pair in the mail

thinking about throwing them over a power line
>>
Take the laces out

Make a noose

Think about your bad life decisions and why you would want to buy $200 roshes

Hang yoursslf
>>
>>10992724
got mine too. why the fucking hasnt anyone mentioned that these hoes smell like sharpies
>>
>>10992724
which one's the fake? literally can't tell the difference
might be interested in buying them, what size are they?~
>>
>>10992774
left is fake
>>
>>10992793
feel like selling them?
>>
>>10992795
not mine, I'm following him on tumblr
>>
>>10992795
http://daytonastatecollege.tumblr.com/ you can ask him
>>
>>10992724
Go to the hood and throw them over a power line. Watch as people try to climb the power lines to get them down.
>>
im so glad i was running late to the adidas store the day these dropped and didnt get to cop

every motherfucker has bootleg yeezys now and no one can tell the difference lol
>>
>>10992807
>>10992804
>posting other people's pictures and pretending it's yours
why do people do this?
>>
File: nike-acg-trainerendor-olive.jpg (110 KB, 570x386) Image search: [Google]
nike-acg-trainerendor-olive.jpg
110 KB, 570x386
w2c fake yeezys?
>>
>>10992738
2edge4me
>>
>>10992724
lol they both look like shit
>>
>>10992724
Throw over power line in hood, deliver op
>>
I can buy from you for 25 if they are size 10-11
>>
>>10992738
do this OP
yeezys are hideous
>>
>>10992856
this is me lmao

part of me felt like ONE person was gonna see both pics and be like oh yeah that's him
>>10993455
I'm gonna. I was gonna throw them somewhere with a lot of traffic at my uni but there are NO power lines, maybe I'll just throw them in a tree

and nah not selling them. sold a pair of TDs when they first dropped for $800 and it was sick but I actually wanna wear these. they're so comfortable
>>
>>10992738

Came here to post this exact thing. Damn it.
>>
>>10993805
damn two people trying to be edgy in one thread on Four Chan that's pretty crazy
>>
>>10993808

I mean literally the same, the specifics about the laces, the structure of the sentences. Felt kinda strange, my sarcastic friend.
>>
>>10992828
Kek this pls
>>
>>10992724
jesus, what version are those fakes? look like shit
>>
they are so comfy and for a dude whos 5'7, the boost is fucking dope. idgaf what anyone says i love my oxford tans more than anything ive ever worn on my feet.
>>
make a piece of performance art out of it, wear the fake ones and go into a somewhat crowded place and toss the real pair over a power line and have somebody film it
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.