[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>goes to fashion show >looks at collection through iPh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
>goes to fashion show
>looks at collection through iPhone screen

How did this happen /fa/? Phones are uneffay as fuck
Relevant Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OINa46HeWg8
>>
Because people are more interested in the attention they get from being at an event than the event itself. The jews did this.
>>
They're taking notes you fucking retard
Literally no one in the front row is there for leisure
>>
>>10991821
>every single one has their camera app open
>They're taking notes
Smartphone drone spotted
Go back to facebook
>>
>>10991825
Are you really this stupid or are you baiting me?
>>
>>10991830
A
U
T
I
S
M
>>
god fa is a shithouse. used to come here daily, now it's like 1 time a week & i'm always disappointed at the state
>>
What's up with all the newfriends lately?
>>
>>10991804
because they're there for work
they need to take photos for their web pages, followers, or reference material for buyers
they're also in fashion week and need to keep up with schedules and shit
you probably think: they don't appreciate the "true art" of fashun, I should be there instead

but the reality is, you're just a faggot.
>>
because instagram
because labels literally pay these "influencers" to do this
because no one gives a shit about fashion journalism anymore
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.