[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yo effay i need to go incognito mode for safety reasons i need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1453264944898.jpg (128 KB, 640x511) Image search: [Google]
1453264944898.jpg
128 KB, 640x511
yo effay i need to go incognito mode for safety reasons
i need to come up with a disguise where certain people wont be able to distinguish me from my description they have been given

i need to stay hidden mainly in places like the bus and walking the streets. im thinking of shaving my head and changing attire but that really doesnt solve much since im recognizably small and have a distinct "dagger eyes" face but other than that i look like a child or a girl

i cant really wear sunglasses since its always rainy here
pic unrelated and all suggestions will be greatly, greatly appreciated
>>
>>10990783
Dagger eyes? Get the fuck out of my board you kebab.
Start wearing thick glasses,shave your head, grow a beard, get some piercings
>>
>>10990818
yes
'dagger eyes'
>>
>>10990847
also get some color contact lenses
>>
>>10990855
these are shit
im not looking to accessorize
>>
File: dagger-eyes.jpg (66 KB, 700x408) Image search: [Google]
dagger-eyes.jpg
66 KB, 700x408
this you, op?
>>
>>10990870
glasses+different eye color, come on no one will know who are you
>>
>>10990879
the thing is they are looking for a small guy. once they spot that they some in close and record video and look at my face directly

i was thinking of dressing homeless and dirty or maybe dressing punk but i dont know what would work
>>
Wear a scarf and do that leg surgery thing from Gattaca
>>
Why do you need to hide Op? Are you being tracked by the FBI or the kebab kommandos?
>>
>>10990783
wear lifts in your shoes and start tanning heavily

pick up a heavy facial striking martial arts to help widen your face.

get a nose job, it's cheap and you will beat most facial recognition software with this simple trick.

Change your hairstyle, clothing style, and lifestyle. If your a hippy from berkeley move to Bon Temps and learn creole. If your from Mobile move to seattle and become a barista. Get accent/vocal coaching and change the way you not only talk but your vocal patterns. Burn off your fingerprints (lye usually suffices).

Ditch your phone and ID. Use only cash and cryptocurrencies.
>>
File: mes.png (210 KB, 292x337) Image search: [Google]
mes.png
210 KB, 292x337
just kill yourself
>>
>>10990783
Who are you in trouble with ?
>>
>>10990783
Change hair color and hair style
Wear unremarkable clothing. Dress nicely, avoid heavy branding
Change how you walk and how you carry yourself
>>
>>10990783
grow a beard
also, you can't dangle this carrot in front of us like this and not tell us the story
>>
File: 1444248696936.jpg (743 KB, 3660x2812) Image search: [Google]
1444248696936.jpg
743 KB, 3660x2812
still waiting fo' dat greentext
>>
i heard that shaving eyebrows does a lot to how a person looks. it makes your face look different but probably not in a good way. more like on the weird side.
>>
>>10990783
>>>>>/x/
>>
>>10991104
>pick up a heavy facial striking martial arts to help widen your face.

What does he mean by this?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.