[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to be more attractive - the thread Of course, good genes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: instagram.png (427 KB, 434x541) Image search: [Google]
instagram.png
427 KB, 434x541
How to be more attractive - the thread

Of course, good genes are essential, but there are steps you can take to be more attractive.

The basics:
- Eat right
- Exercise
- Maintain a healthy weight (Or achieve your dream body)
- Good skin routine
- Good posture and CONFIDENCE!!!

Please post other tips!
>>
just b yourself :-)
>>
just b yourself :-)
>>
>>10990636
You will always be judged by appearance first.
>>
I'm female and I want to look great. I know I'll never be a 10/10 but I want to look as good as I can possibly be!

Steps I take already:
- Good weight
- Regularly get my hair cut/coloured professionally
- Good skin & nail routine
- Currently doing laser hair removal for underarms/complete bikini (Really excited to see the results!)
- Natural makeup for work

What am I missing? (Strictly appearance-wise, not self-development)
>>
>>10990693
>getting your pussy lasered

God damn, I wish I fucked with a girl like this, having perfectly smooth pussy 24/7 must be so nice.
>>
>>10990709
My fiancee likes a trimmed triangle on top but lasering it all is so much less of a hassle.
>>
>>10990716
Don't take that away from him. Trimmed pubic hair is /fa/
>>
>>10990623
Brush your teeth twice a day and floss daily.
Have your teeth bleached if they're yellow or stained.
A nice white smile increases attractiveness a ton.
>>
>>10990854
Yes, but don't overbleach! I can't stand it when men have "ken doll" teeth. Your teeth are supposed to be an off-white cream, not a pale grey/blue.
>>
>>10990623
Have a good professional wardrobe/things you can wear to events that you cant be overtly /fa/ in. I don't care how cool your helmut bullet proof is if I invite you somewhere nice you better dress accordingly.
>>
Develop a style that suits you, if you follow trends within that style do it sutblely and/or make sure you're ahead of the masses.
>>
-Make eye contact, smile
-Smell good
-Sleep 9+ hrs, drink water
-Keep a clean room
-Exercise positive cognitive behavioral self-therapy

The sleep tip is variant on the person; I need at least 10 hours to feel and look rested, whereas some need 6.
The last point is a means to achieving confidence, by attempting not to think or vocalize negative thoughts about yourself (or by reforming them into something less judgmental).
>>
once 50%> of the population adheres to these simple rules, it will create an environment in which the cancer that is the cuck, the coon and the kike can not survive,
we will scorched earth this nigger infested shitheap until they scurry back to nigger friendly forums like the roaches they are, this applies to the reddit cucks as
well.

follow these rules and /fa/ will become a better place, and so too will your life.

1. niggers, niggerlovers, nigger sympathisers, cucks, redditors and tumblr goobs are not welcome on /fa/. /fa/ is reserved for straight white males of good standing.

2. niggers of all kinds are not 'effay' and never will be, any thread with a nigger in the OP is to condemned and to be targeted for derailment.

3. listening to rap is for cucks and niggers, all discussion of rap and rappers is prohibited.

4. tumblr threads, sissy threads aka thinspo threads, threads about niggerwear(jordans, yeezy trash etc.) are strictly prohibited, /fa/ is a white MAN's board, no
white cucks welcome.

5. to be a man one must be physically fit, pursuit of fashionable interests should be supplemented by a weight lifting routine.

6. mixing races is despicable, any threads that are covert attempts to encourage racemixing are condemned and will be targeted for derailment.

7. face rate threads are the epitome of cuckdom and populated entirely by self conscious ugly losers, they are to be condemned and targeted for derailment.

8. tattoo threads are for scum and are to be condemned and targeted for derailment.

9. discussions of lame pop culture celebrities like the kardashians, nigger celebs etc. is strictly prohibited, any threads attempting to promote these scum will
be targeted for derailment.

10. asians are permitted only as far as that they recognise that they're robin to the white man's batman. any anti white asian cucks sch as those from
r/asianmasculinity are prohibited.
>>
time to help out the poor goobers here cuz yall aint go no clue, gonna break it down real nice

this will be the best guide ever written on how to look good, feel good, and be a conscientious consumer and better human.

im writing this because being confident in u are, knowing ur shit, being self aware is empowering and rewarding. the mod will delete this, and ill repost, but i hope it proves to many what a petty little gobshite the janitor is.

1. if ur ugly it aint gonna happen, especially if u got an ugly body. the majority of u are skinnyfat estrogenised goyim

thats why in the waywt theres so many wide hipped, knock kneed dweebs who make skinny jeans look repugnant.

how to fix? get urself some fluoride free toothpaste. dont consume products with soy in them, that means soy of any kind, compounds etc.
avoid processed food,
exercise in some form.
yoga and consistent stretches

half of the reason u losers have such horrible proportions is cuz u r all tight and hunched due to extended r9k tfw no gf sessions on the internet.

when walking lead with ur hips, ur hips and pelvis should be tucked inward, not poking out(lordosis)

http://www.reddit.com/r/Fitness/comments/exgiu/a_guide_to_fixing_computer_guy_posture_upper_body/

find one for lower body as well.

2. stop being stupid, most of u cant help it because ur genetically inferior and stupid but for those on the cusp, listen up. dont come here asking inane shit like 'w2c' 'cop or not' 'hair cut advice' or any other of that goober SHIT. if u a transient browser of the board shut the fuck up and stop writing things on the internet. dont post ur face in a face rate thread, stop being so fucking pathetic.

educate urself, teach urself some cognitive processes that allow u to think like an individual and not a cornfed goy faggot. this will permeate throughout every facet of your life.

consume only quality things, whether it be literature, film, television and other forms of art.
>>
>>10991420
3. niggers are shit, rap is shit, nigger culture is shit, yeezys are shit, yeezy is shit, kanye west dresses like shit, hba and all other niggercore brands are shit.

4. dont buy things retail unless you know what u r doing and why u are doing it. this especially applies to designer brands. practical clothing, 'menswear'/workwear et al esque brands, made in usa, brands with local production and history such as many of those found here:http://unionmadegoods.com/ are acceptable to purchase retail.

5. ebay/yahoo japan/rakuten/superfuture/grailed/eg-co/guyinconsignment are u friendly internet outlets with which u will transform urself from goob to great. if u access to quality thrift stores in ur area, good, utilise them.

>b-b-but pigfuck i need to try things on first.

no u dont u faggot. measure a piece of clothing that fits u in every category, apply and compare it to those given by online retailers and bam, u no longer need to buy things irl.

6. u will fuck up, u will experience buyer's remorse, thats the process, thats how u learn, dont be scared its only clothes u fag.

7. if ur poor dont justify things like h&m, zara et al u have access to better clothing at comparable prices at thrift stores and the sites listed above.

8. fast fashion is shit. fast fashion is shit. fast fashion is shit. no h&m dont have 'some nice le pieces its just hit and le miss herp le derp haha.' no u faggot, its all shit.

9. earrings of any kind are gay as fuck, shit, totally fucking gay if u have plugs or an earring remove it flagellate urself.
>>
>>10991426
10. if ur about designer clothing and not just "here to learn dress good and get girls haha" then listen. there are good designers and there are bad designers. while their aesthetics differ, some are shit and some are good. it will take u time and research to ascertain which one you personally identify with. there are many resources on the internet to wit u can learn about each designers career, aesthetic, development, work etc.
these include:
http://stylezeitgeist.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56
http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/forum/24-superfashion/
http://firstview.com
http://www.contemporaryfashion.net

my personal list of fav designers: http://pastebin.com/Gxnt82HX

11. stop fucking using 'effay' and '/fa/' as an adjective its fucking gay.

12. be a fucking man, christ, u have testicles right, stop being so fucking gay. wake up to urself, fire a gun, fuck a woman, exercise ur basic biological need to bea top fucken bloke. theres nothing wrong with being white. modern feminism is weaponised thought-manipulation.

13. little offtopic, but if u are at all curious about how the world really works: http://pastebin.com/MSvkCCRy

i may add to this at some point.
>>
Good stuff bruz
>>
>>10990854
Go to a hygienist annually. The ones in UK do a sick clean and then Polish them for you, so they look naturally white
>>
>>10990693
posture. I think one of the best ways to learn it is through dancing. It makes such a difference.
>>
>>10991420
>>10991424
>>10991426
>>10991428
Please never stop taking your meds again
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.