[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on J.Crew? Recently started shopping there and I really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: photo.jpg (35 KB, 798x798) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
35 KB, 798x798
Thoughts on J.Crew?

Recently started shopping there and I really like the clothes they have
>>
>>10990232
better than hm uniqlo zara all saints ralph lauren banana republic but still mall core tier. the rule of thumb is always buy when they have good sales. good place to start your wardrobe on before you hop on to designer shit
>>
>>10990252

gotcha, thanks.

are there any other good brands I should be made aware of?

I've been buying some stuff from Hilfiger but I don't know /fa/'s view on that.
>>
>>10990259
It all depends what you're trying to pull off and how much are you willing to spend.

If you want essentials look for levis 511 , gitman bros alpha industries , ll bean, brooks brothers, asos, adidas, shoes like pottery , naked and famous, apolis vans etc etc. With all of these said brands, you're able to buy decent clothes with shopping sales
>>
>>10990232
Overpriced, but there are ways to get good deals, such as using coupons, waiting for sales. If you really want to, you could buy some gift cards from those resellers to save even more money.

I sort of disagree with the other anon on quality though. They are definitely better than H&M and zara, and a bit better than uniqlo, but I do not think that they're quality is better than allsaints.

Also, keep in mind that J.Crew and J.Crew factory are two different lines. Sometimes, the mainline stuff makes it to factory outlets though, if it doesn't really sell. The majority of the factory stuff is no where near the quality of the mainline, but you can still find some decent values (once again, use coupons and sales and such).
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.