[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jacket Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 405x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 405x596
Hey I'm new to this board in particular, so pardon me if this is a breach of etiquette, but I was curious if anyone could recommend any blazer/jackets that fit like pic related?

I'm muscular but tall, so I like tight fitting clothes with shorter sleeves. But I'm aware that this suit in particular is just a cheap Asian knockoff.

Or if there are any other recommendations for an alternative outer layer that's fine, I just want something that's dressy and parts in the middle.
>>
File: 2016-02-24-00-04-20-59919474.jpg (7 KB, 191x263) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-24-00-04-20-59919474.jpg
7 KB, 191x263
>>10989790
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 328x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 328x400
>>10989795
Ha. That's why I wanted alternatives because obviously I'm not buying that trash. I was thinking something like this, but with shorter sleeves
>>
>>10989790
ye just get normal blazer and scrunch up the sleeves and then spray glue over it

can't bend elbows but at least u look like manikin
>>
>>10989816
Thanks, I might try that with the red one
>>
>>10989812
Christ sake. Are you an Arab or some other kind of swagging subhuman? I'm gonna assume yes. I can smell you from your post and sense your ugly arrogance.
>>
>>10989847
/thread
>>
>>10989847
Nah just bored with conventional aesthetics. I'm actually the palest guy I know. (Not the shutin way but the Irish genetics way)
>>
>>10989856
Look at historical buff Irishmen for inspo
>>
>>10989861
I'm trying to evade those aesthetics however. They bore me.
>>
>>10989870
What parts bore you, and what parts are salvageable? It's never all or nothing.
>>
>>10989884
The colors bore me, but the split front and lapels look nice, especially with an open front with a nice shirt underneath
>>
Please don't get something that tight, it looks ridiculous
Also what are you willing to spend
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.