[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this fucking website for real? >every rick owens shoe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: sssss.png (373 KB, 1582x1330) Image search: [Google]
sssss.png
373 KB, 1582x1330
Is this fucking website for real?

>every rick owens shoe for around €115, along with Alexander McQueen etc.

Can anyone tell me if theyve used it? its just too good to be true

http://www.stellamagica.it/
>>
yes it's real a friend of mine had used it before.
>>
Biggest bait ever

feck orf
>>
lmao
>>
>>10988995
>>10988999
Wait what? Please answer me. i need more verification, thanks tho >>10988993
>>
>>10988988
on one hand it's not suprising that rick owens stuff can go fro really cheap on italian sites, like spenceclothing, cottonclubshop, and julian fashion.
but this is probably just fake as hell.
>>
>>10989004
well i'm not a tricky rick expert but i sure can tell apart fakes from real ones and the ones my friend has are legit
>>
>>10989025
>>10989020
rick was just an example, everything they have is so fucking cheap I'm having issued believing it.
>>
>>10989027
yeah this looks insane but I've learned my "too good to be true" lesson before
>>
>>10989027
lol i'm just joking of course this is fake as fuck
>>
Might be site that makes high end replicas or something
>>
>>10988988

low grades that didn't pass? would love some more info here
>>
>>10988988
a fool and his money...
>>
they've literally copied their return policy from http://www.repsnaeker.net/shippinginfo.html and translated in Italian.. Or perhaps it's the same 'company' and using the whole Italian thing as a front

Background checks go back to Germany + Sweden
>>
avoid this website
>>
>>10988988
>the original price for cargobaskets is 210€
totally legit, buy with confidence
>>
just think, the same people retarded enough to think this is legit give you fashion advice.
>>
>>10988988

Please know that you have to be a fucking moron to even consider this being legit and apply this information to other decisions you have to make in your life.
>>
>>10988988
its legit, but its high end reps. the same factories that make rick, also make these. its risky to buy internationally though because they can be seized by customs.
>>
>>10990382
That's not true. Peron is a very professional production company and would never jeopardize their contracts or reputation by producing unlicensed shoes. You're just making things up.

They're obviously not real.
>>
somebody order those geos and review them lmao
>>
https://who.is/whois/https://www.stellamagica.it
nothing too interesting might be able to find something on this 'diana luft'
>>
>>10990625
>people getting paid pennies to make these shoes
Do you really think people cant find a way to abuse something in the factory and make a buck for themselves?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.