[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else have hair that is extremely thick at the back compared
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Anyone else have hair that is extremely thick at the back compared to the rest of the head?

My hair is starting to thin, but even when I was kid it was the same, and it gave the appearance I had an enormous head
>>
When I was younger, like 2 years ago my hair was thick like wire, but then it got thin and is falling out, hairdressers have special scissers, that can minimale volume
>>
>>10988968
How old are you
>>
>>10988982
>>
>>10989930
you realise you're gonna get banned right?
>>
>>10989982
why?
>>
>>10988346
I feel you

I've always had a ton of hair at the back of my head and I have to get short haircuts every month and a half or so because it grows back fast as fuck
>>
most people who like video games and anime have that kind of hair i've noticed. i think it's because the back part of the brain processes video games and anime and it's enlarged in certain individuals, making the hair stick out further.
>>
>>10988346
it me effay
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.