[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>DAMM ME BACK IT AGAIN WITH THE NIKE AIR MAX TR are these
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Ice-1.jpg (67 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
Nike-Air-Max-Plus-Ice-1.jpg
67 KB, 640x426
>DAMM ME BACK IT AGAIN WITH THE NIKE AIR MAX TR

are these the shoe of the summer? it will be for me lads, so comfy
>>
>>10987446
Hey looks its the poor australian
>>
>>10987735
im no op but they cost like $250
>poor
>>
>>10987446

looks more like 'Tn' to me
>>
>>10987446
I heard this fashion trend emerged in the early 90s due to the rave and graffiti scene. Of which members of the culture would 'thrash panels' and 'have a hack' whilst 'beamin' under the influence of 'dingers' in the pursuit of being what they would call a 'hektosh adlosh'
>>
>>10987841
*"rock a hakk"
>>
eshay core

dont buy these
>>
Cool design and stupidly comfortable, but good colorways are rare. Feels great in the same fits you'd work rafadidas into.
>>
>>10987446
This kind of thing reminds me of the early '00s where nerdy middle-class kids would wear ugly running shoes everywhere because that's all they had.
>>
It's super easy to make these look autistic
>>
>>10987446
go rob a store u fuckin yob
bet you like stoney too
>>
impossible to find dem colors
>>
>>10987787
you're definitely not from australia are you?
>>
>>10987798
underrated post
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.