[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So long story short my dad died and he was a wholesaler of clothing.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1936
So long story short my dad died and he was a wholesaler of clothing. Anyways, he left behind so much inventory and I'm having trouble identifying some of his new acquisitions. I remember him stating that these were limited edition 501 Levi that could sell for large amounts each. I have over 2000 pairs of of these remade vintage style Levi's. I can't find much on these styles online so I was wondering if any of you knew the name of these.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
Up close of rusted looking buttons
>>
i'll give you 200 dollaridoos for a pair, my guy
>>
I know at least 40 wholesale vendors who'll cop that for 50,000 no questions asked
>>
>>10986765

You tryna unload your shipment or what I got you 4000 per transaction split right down the middle 40:60
>>
>>10986818
If you are serious I can send you one no problem

>>10987165

Well if you would care to send me some info I will post my email

[email protected]
>>
>>10987172
Yeah I'm trying to unload this stuff. I have way too much inventory of a bunch of stuff. I don't have the time to run another business. Just send me an email. It's listed above.
>>
Very cool sorry about your dad though.
>>
>>10987353
Thanks, he was an interesting man.
>>
Are they Levi's Vintage Clothing?
>>
>>10987665
Yes they are.
>>
>>10987673
My brother in law is a designer for them, so I'll ask him
>>
>>10987674
Oh, wow. That's great! Well send me an email if this 404s. I'm kind of in over my head with all this stuff. So, any help is appreciated.
>>
>>10987678
Yeah sure, how do you wanna swap e-mail adresses? I'm kinda new to 4chan so I'm not sure how this works
>>
>>10987681
Oh, I'll just give you mine.

[email protected]

Don't post yours though. I don't want you to get spammed because of me,
>>
>>10987690
Haha thanks man, I'll send you a mail as soon as I know more
>>
did your dad leave you any other piece of clothing?
>>
>>10986765
sorry about your dad man
>>
>>10987761lol yes. Too much. I honestly think there is atleast 1 million in clothes inventory alone. Problem is he lived kind of far and I don't know much about this stuff. He also has sheds full of antiques and war time memorabilia like helmets and medals.
>>
>>10988264
Thank you. Pour one out for the homies.
>>
Well, someone led me to a heavily used pair that someone is selling for $80. It is a great staring point.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.