[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most /fa/ magazine to subscribe to? I used to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 190x266) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 190x266
What's the most /fa/ magazine to subscribe to?

I used to sub to Esquire before I realized the magazine was 80% shitty ads for clothes that all looked the same and 20% phoned in articles about random bullshit that the editor picked out of a hat to take up space.

I want something with intellectually stimulating pieces and advertisements relevant to the tastes of a fashion-conscious mid-twenties man.
>>
Smith Journal and White Fungus are probably the only two magazines (outside of specific interest magazines) I consistently purchase and read in their entirety. Monocle is alright for basic shit, but it puts too much emphasis on short blurbs rather than detailed articles. Inventory used to be good, but they dropped off hard last year.
>>
Bump

Looking for stuff to potentially read
>>
File: 7181929881_c16835223a_k.jpg (2 MB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
7181929881_c16835223a_k.jpg
2 MB, 1536x2048
none. esp american ones.

>I want something with intellectually stimulating pieces

then read a fucking book.

if you want a magazine with cool editorials with stylists that know how to actually dress models the start copping issues of Popeye Magazine. (japan)
>>
File: SuitcaseTravelMag_Spring.jpg (171 KB, 2325x1497) Image search: [Google]
SuitcaseTravelMag_Spring.jpg
171 KB, 2325x1497
>>10986654

Suitcase, The Rake, Popeye, Dazed, Luxury, I-D...etc just go to any magazine store and hopefully they have a good import section

that said I'm a sucker for the big ones like Vogue, Elle and the like
>>
Modern Matter is great imo

White Fungus too

i-D and Dazed are okay. There are tons of small fashion/style/photography magazines out there, just find a good store.
>>
Adbusters or Mute
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.