[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at me, I'm a CEO in millions of dollars and I still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: mUfbBfn.jpg (218 KB, 1457x1032) Image search: [Google]
mUfbBfn.jpg
218 KB, 1457x1032
Look at me, I'm a CEO in millions of dollars and I still don't know how to dress myself properly! Yeah that's right I'm just wearing a t-shirt, plainass jeans and possibly the most generic pair of Nikes in existence. Literally everyone at my conferences dress better than I am, aren't I cool?
>>
*with* millions

*is dressed*

-rm voiceToTextFail.txt

-OP
>>
>>10983632
He's autistic. Leave him alone.
>>
nice man-boobs
>>
>>10983649
Dim Sum will do that to you.
>>
Cry all you want, this fashionless, moob-having man is worth more than you'll make in your entire life and almost certainly happier than you will every be
>>
>>10983666
I would be too, if I could get away with stealing a multibillion dollar idea, tbqh senpai.

In any case, being rich only makes having moobs more pathetic. I always figured billionaires would take extra precaution to remain in optimal health, especially such young ones.
>>
Someone posted about his spending habits a few weeks ago
That he gets tshirts and hoodies custom made in Italy
>>
>>10983671
you COULD get away with it though, no reason you couldn't. the hard part is finding one and identifying it to be worth money
>>
>>10983672
That's not better. Paying so much money for clothes that look so shitty is just silly, though hopefully they're at least more comfortable than the Walmart version.
>>
>>10983734
Why does it matter anyway
I thought everybody was off Facebook by now
>>
File: 1430436346823.jpg (8 KB, 154x126) Image search: [Google]
1430436346823.jpg
8 KB, 154x126
TOPKEK, OP got so sandy-vag'd about /v/ not giving a shit about marks fit he had to shitpost about it here just so someone would agree with him.
>>
i think there's something utterly terrifying how incredibly rich people who are casual dressers. kind of like it's their waying of saying they don't care about others, they don't have to impress anyone and they'll run everyone else into the ground before they put on a pair of shoes.

the tyranny of casual, as paul feig once out it
>>
>>10983632

OP here. My dad brought up an interesting point.

Zuckerberg probably doesn't want to wear brand name ANYTHING unless he is getting ridiculously paid for advertising to wear it.
>>
/thread
>>
>>10984870
This. It used to be that a man with those priorities could just wear very conventional suits and not have to think about his clothes much, but unfortunately suits have fallen out of favor outside of super conservative businesses like investment banks, so that doesn't work anymore. Zuckerberg is in a business where everyone already dressed down, so this is honestly a pretty good compromise.

Dude really needs to work out though.
>>
People like him and Gates are so rich and powerful they can wear whatever and you'd still stand in awe
>>
>>10984951
we just have a more relaxed culture here in america
some countries mandate pretty conservative business attire, like Italy and Mexico
meanwhile, USA, France, and the UK are known for their relaxed business attire
even politicians in France will address the press without no tie and the top button unbuttoned
>>
>>10984870
thats such a lousy excuse lol like im spending valuable energy choosing my fit for 5 minutes daily.
shouldve just told the truth "im aspie and cant dress"
>>
>>10984984
Dude if you take five minutes to get dresses you might have some problems
>>
>>10983632
>normcore
It's a huge trend, get with the times loser.
>>
>>10983632

God mother fucking DAMMIT I'd look good if I was worth what he's worth.

That whole 'I don't want to waste time deciding what to wear' thing is bullshit. Why doesn't he just have one fit that looks nice? Or even one that is ugly but iconic like Jobs? I know exactly what Steve Jobs wore, I know Zuckerberg was an ugly T Shirt and shit jeans and shoes, but I couldn't tell you what they were
>>
>>10985346
What? Not him but 5 minutes for choosing an outfit and putting on is pretty normal.
>>
>mulatto underclass clicking sponsored content all day; ruled over by autistic jew-asian elite
Nice.
>>
I think I read somewhere before that someone had to sign a NDA for their company where he buys his clothes from. His clothes are some Italian custom made shit costing thousands of dollars each

He made the salesperson sign the deal because he wanted to keep his image humble and shit with his clothes
>>
>>10985346
related to what? do you take an entire hour?
>>
>>10983632
This is the image of a dystopian near-future. By the year 2030, everyone will be electronically controlled by a poorly dressed, out of shape, closet-cuck, jewish college student.
>>
>>10984870
At least Steve Jobs looked /fa/ AF with white NBs, 501s, and a black turtle neck. Zuck looks like he was just wearing clothes his grandma got him and thought "I think I'll never change clothes again."
>>
You see op only teenagers and stupid whores give a shit about clothes. Better generate some cash now you cuck
>>
>>10984865
Shit point. Who wants to dress like an ugly geek?
>>
Do you people actually think billionaires dress themselves? Think of how taxing it can be learning the ins and outs of what looks good and actually putting that knowledge to us. It takes a lot of time and can take a lot of energy, something you lot have in excess for the most part so I'm not surprised you'd care so much about this guy's clothes. This Jew isn't the only rich guy that either wears the same thing pretty much everyday or has someone pick out his clothes for him. It used to be more common to have a servant aid men dress as well, though that was mostly when clothing was a pain in the ass to put on for the aristocracy.

Point is, he dresses like shit because he doesn't want to worry about clothing and what looks good. Though with his money, he could probably hire someone to pick out his clothes for him so he's still a jackass.
>>
>>10983632
Zuckerburg strikes me as the type of pretentious fuck who is incompetent at making a good outfit and considers fashion a waste of time because of it.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.