[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay so, there's only 60 of these in the world and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: IMAG0759.jpg (697 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0759.jpg
697 KB, 2688x1520
Okay so, there's only 60 of these in the world and I'm selling a size large. It's all genuine sheepskin leather. lmk if you're interested
>>
>>10982981
Pretty sweet OP. Whats the deal with it? How did you acquire it? And how much did it cost originally if you don't mind me asking (obviously resale would be way higher)?
>>
>>10983141
They were only sold at a Toronto roots store, I happen to live in Toronto... the first 60 in line got a wristband which would promise a chance at going inside to buy one. I stayed pretty much overnight and paid someone to stay with me so that I could get two and sell one to make money back and to sell to anyone interested.. original payment was $890 but have fun trying to find a cheaper price than this.
>>
Selling for 4000usd
>>
Why would anyone want that?
>>
>>10984689
this
>>
it looks terrible, why the hype?
>>
Why would you want to spend 900 on this?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.