[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you use to shave? I want to achieve a perfect 5 o'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: DESIGNER STUBBLE.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
DESIGNER STUBBLE.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
What do you use to shave? I want to achieve a perfect 5 o' clock shadow / designer stubble.

also post photos if you have any of your facial hair
>>
>tfw can't grow any facial hair
>>
>>10982097
Same problem, currently using minoxidil to be able to achieve ops goal. Starting to see some new hairs growing, feels gud. Although the dry skin is fucking annoying
>>
File: IMG_20160210_040745.jpg (319 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160210_040745.jpg
319 KB, 1080x1350
Forgive 4 classic insta filter on this

Started growing significant stubble near the end of being 17, and didn't realize that you have to just ACTUALLY shave that shit until it grows in right, sometimes it will be shit, sometimes it's very sightly and even.

Also, no electronic razors unless you just want to trim. My solid recommendation.

Pic is me 3 days after shaving senpai, although I prefer crisp facial hair
>>
>>10983729
Holy fuck you look punchable
>>
>>10983729
twat
>>
>>10983729
ow the edge
>>
>>10983729
>>10983802
>>10983989
>>10983846
>>
>>10983729
>fag in mouth in photo

fuck
you look so immensely beta

the kind of short and annoying guy who talks too loud at bars and is generally aggressive in a desperate attempt to compensate for everything else
>>
>>10983729
Ignore others, you are good looking...
>>
>>10982041
shavette.
there is a learning curve, but then gives you exactly that shadow.
>>
>>10982041
Learning how to use a SE razor is the cheapest and probably best too, most electric trimmers will do the same thing - but are worse for the skin and cost more.

If you can deal with a bit longer than that then an electric trimmer is a good investment; good for haircuts too.
>>
>>10984043
g a y b o i
>>
what equipment do you guys use
>>
>>10984043
as a feminine bottom: average
- gay guy
>>
>coarse as all fuck facial hair
>have to shave with and against the grain
>5 o'clock shadow looks decent for about 1 or 2 days
>after that I end up looking like a hobo
>>
Pre-shave oil, shaving cream lathered up, post shave balm, use a merker safety razor with the sharpest blades on the market.

This is about as good as you can get at home. If you want a great shave you'll get one for cheap at a barber.
>>
>>10982041
>What do you use to shave?

electrolysis so that shit doesnt grow back.
>>
>>10984750
You should grow a beard

It's your destiny.
>>
>>10983729
what a faggot
>>
>>10983571
im on accutane which already dries your skin out like crazy.. using minox would be a bad idea then, correct?
>>
>>10984005
>literally average
What the fuck am I saying? I've only gotten "Hot" on that shit once.
>>
>>10982041
my mustache and goatee game is strong, can't grow any other facial hair though :/
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.