[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here have Veneers? Price? Reason?Advice? Experiences?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: veneer.jpg (252 KB, 1181x772) Image search: [Google]
veneer.jpg
252 KB, 1181x772
Anyone here have Veneers?

Price? Reason?Advice? Experiences?

My front teeth are becoming see through from what I beleive is enamel loss or genetics and I want the front 6 on top done.

Also the military should cover my cost right? Tricare, any experiences with that?
>>
The military covers cosmetic procedures? God fucking bless America.

Also, veneers are a big fucking hassle to get, have you researched it?
>>
they are very very expensive.
>>
didn't think this fell under fashion-related but at least you didn't ask /b/
just call your insurance company and ask; you might be out of luck but they all do payment plans
>>
>>10981388
I actually got one tooth done cause it was half dead from hitting it and it didn't make a difference because they matched it to my other see through teeth

so yeah I'm guessing if they did just one last year i could get the ok for all 6 this year

I'll just get all 6 really white this time
>>
>>10981373
Where are you from?

Live in europe and I got braces and teeth whitening free when I served
>>
>>10981803
merican in yurop
>>
They very often go wrong and you're left in agonising pain for the rest of your life or until you have the teeth removed
>>
>>10981373

You won't get covered as this procedure is considered cosmetic. If it was tooth decay, you'd be covered for dentures.
>>
My mother is a dentist and they're pretty expensive. like 5k or something. They look great if done right but make sure you get someone who knows what they're doing
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.