[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking to dress better. I work in an office where it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: browns.jpg (69 KB, 517x394) Image search: [Google]
browns.jpg
69 KB, 517x394
I'm looking to dress better. I work in an office where it's not really a requirenment to dress nicely, but I want to do it. What do you think about pic related, would it be a good enough starter shoe to go with darker jeans and a button up shirt or it screams "cheap pleb"? Or should I be looking at the actual nice shoes that are x2/3 times the price? Again, I'm not meeting any big bosses or anyone at work who knows anything about fashion.
>>
These are cheap but they look alright. Make sure that the clothing you buy fits though. Not to tight but not baggy.
>>
>>10980567
Yeah, I just bought a nice shirt and a blouse that actually fit me after a decade of wearing oversized stuff. Definately feels good.
>>
They're on the border. The padded collar and the burnishing cheapen the look but the contrasting (faux)welt brighten up the overall look. Them being derbies they're the optimal shoe for casual officewear.
But. Cheaping out on footwear is not something I recommend.
Where do you live? I could give out some recommendations on good footwear brands based on where you reside in.
>>
>>10980599
I live in a poorer region of Euroland so I pretty much saw what we've got here as brands and prices.
So you think it's a bad idea to start off with a cheap shoe and later invest in nicer ones and that I should go directly to the expensive shoes?
>>
>>10980625
Go directly in to the good ones. They don't have to be expensive though. Brands like Meermin, Bexley, Shoepassion, Velasca, Duggers, Loding, Grenson (check out their site for great deals) are producing high-quality footwear at very reasonable prices. I'd say you'll have to save up 200€ for your first pair not to be disappoint, but on sales or other special occasions you can get a pair for as low as 100€
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.