[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you make a small room look overcrowded but nice? I not living
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: cwc room.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
cwc room.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
Can you make a small room look overcrowded but nice?
I not living in a hoard but I have tons of books, man tools, gym equipments, two desk and one bed. Also lots of shits on the walls and 3 bookshelves (already filled). I tried to make all the shit look like decoration but after one year moving things I'm starting to believe that my problem is too much space for too many items.
>>
>>10976801

first off, every time you look at an object that is smaller than a portable heater, assess whether you've used it anytime in the last year. if not, it's probably clutter and you could do without it. take the shit off your wall because covering your walls in posters and other garb will just overpower the already small size of your room. try to get rid of a desk (why you need two??). if your room is pic related, you really need to work on not hoarding shit.
>>
>>10976801
I own like 3 posters and a tv. Get rid of your shit. Fuck all that sentimental knick knack collecting.

Gf got mad i said that once. She wouldnt stop bringing weird things shed find. And my apartment looked so junk filled
>>
>>10976880
It's impossible for me to work in only one desk, I have tons of papers to deal at the same time.
Who do I get rid of things? Last time I tried selling and donating a lot of shit and people didn't want it. Trash now?
The posters and pictures seemed a good idea but probably they are making the room looks smaller.

>>10976894
Luckly I'm not collecting shit, I already have too little space.

How do I learn home decor 101? Do I need a huge house before starting?
>>
>>10976984
Follow this anon's advice for reducing clutter >>10976880
You need to detach yourself from your things you don't use and start seeing it for what it is, clutter.

Pick an item you are willing to part with, try to sell it within a reasonable amount of time, and if no one bites either donate it or trash it.

You don't need a huge house, work with what you have.
>>
>>10976984
No just go to ikea man. If you look at every paper and book on BOTH desk daily for work then....wtf.

get organized.

I did only essentials for a while. Only a place for all clothes. Papers tucked away neatly in folders and under my bed if im not going to need em.

Grow up you know...? Get rid of all those teddy bears from highschool gfs or old movie tickets. 3d glasses.
>>
I have the same problem. Tons of old clothes I bought that either don't/never fit or bad cops. Should I try selling or just donate?
>>
>>10977493
>>10978903

Is selling used shit easier on the USA? Where I live people refuse to buy used anything because they think it's for hobo poor tier people only. I'm having trouble even donating some items since a lot of people consider themselves too good to accept something someone already used.
>>
>>10979416
my concern is it worth the time/effort for the cost of shipping and fees. I have lots of old crap I can't believe I bought like asos, topman, that target Philip lim crap, American apparel .. list goes on
>>
>>10976801
Is that your room?
Don't be a filthy cunt and make your fucking bed.
>>
>>10976801
yeezus fucking christ man
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.