[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you use shampoo? Do you use conditioner? If yes, how many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
Do you use shampoo? Do you use conditioner? If yes, how many times a week?
>>
I use a 2 in 1 shampoo/conditioner daily when I shower in the morning. It's a bad habit that I guess I'm scared to break because my blonde hair looks very obviously greasy when I don't even for 1 day
>>
>>10974903
Every damn time i shower.
>>
Once pero week both.
Sometimes conditioner every 3 days
>>
yes
yes
once a week
>>
File: naw.jpg (176 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
naw.jpg
176 KB, 480x640
>>10974903
Condition only, once a week.
>>
>>10974934
You only use conditioner? No shampoo? Doesn't your hair get all shitty after a while?
>>
File: 00mosley3.jpg (14 KB, 337x450) Image search: [Google]
00mosley3.jpg
14 KB, 337x450
>>10974940
It takes about a week for it to start getting too greasy. And yeah, sometimes it starts looking like shit before then, but it my hair takes 3+ hours to air dry and I'm lazy.
>>
Use castile soap instead

Same cleansing effect as shampoo but still leaving the essential oils on your scalp and hair
>>
>>10974979
Soap doesnt work that way.
>>
>>10974993
Ya dingus, it's an essential oil extract.
It doesn't even have foaming agents.

This hippie shit has worked great for me
>>
>>10974903
I dont use either. :^) I put lemon juice in my hair daily and rinse it out with lemon juice + water... only do it cuz ive had a really bad case of dandruff for like 1yr +, tho. It leaves me with easily stylable hair most of the time, but sometimes the lemon juice isnt abrasive rnough and kinda leaves my hair greasy looking
>>
If i don't shampoo for a day my hair and face will be greasier than a motorbike's chain.
>>
shampoo every morning when i shower
>>
>>10974903
>Do you use shampoo?
Nope
>Do you use conditioner?
Nope

Haven't used that shit for 6 months

And my hair has literally never looked better. Genco pocket brush once a day in the shower, scrub that shit to exfoliate, then some Malin & Goetz pomade
>>
>>10974903
I use both every other day or if I'm staying home every 3rd day. I used to wash my hair every day, but Iäm not going back to that.
>>
>>10974903
yes. yes. one to three times a week. mostly one or two.
>>
>>10975027
it's greasy because you shampoo it everyday
>>
>>10974979
Seconding this but I also advocate a similarly gentle conditioner like the dr Bronner's rinse.
>>
>>10974910
This 2bh blond hair has to be washed every day
Also it's harder to use hair gell in it
Besides the fact that we're superior, blond hair sucks
>>
>>10975284
I have the same problem
Should I just wash it without shampoo then?
>>
Once a week only cause I have dandruff. TFW u got dandruff cause siblings are fucking stupid.
>>
conditioner every day

shampoo never

haven't used shampoo since 2013. Will never go back
>>
Shampoo once a week,
condition almost everyday unless my hair looks good naturally that day
>woke up like dis
I'll do a co-wash if I went to the beach or pool or w/e.
>>
>>10975290
>Besides the fact that we're superior
HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA Holy shit.
>>
>>10975297
>Underage
>>
>>10975301
>conditioner every day
Nah dude, that shit does the same thing as shampoo but it just sits there

Plus it has lots of glycerin which just coats your hair in liquid plastic
>>
Every other day or so shampoo. I use coconut oil.
>>
Usually 2in1 my hair every day.

However I was at a friends yesterday so washed my hair without shampoo. It dried feeling so damn good
>>
>>10974903
Isn't this the canadian guy that /pol/ hates
>>
>>10975294
yes.
Use hot water and scrub it to remove the gunk. It will look good when it dries.

I used to have the everyday grease problem and it went away.
>>
>>10974903
I cowash twice a week and shampoo every week or so.
I also deep condition my hair once a week and do a hot oil treatment once a month.

I'm black so my hair is very different.
>>
Yes, everyday. My hair isn't fussy at all though.
>>
>>10975010
Soaps made by saponification methods still foam, it's just not SLS foam. Doesn't mean it won't still strip oils the same way you, it's not like they're sentient and think "oh I'll leave those ones alone they're good oils"
>>
I didn't for half a year and had GOAT hair; literally had random people compliment me on it quite regularly. Then i got dandruff & mild scalp-psoriasis.

Now I use anti-dandruff every day and my hair is shit.

JUST
>>
>>10975428
Not that guy but no.

I don't know what cheap shit you're used to and do you not rinse your hair or something? If you're properly washing it then it won't just sit. If you think a quick splash with water will suffice then you'll get coated feeling gross hair because you're using it wrong or because you're using something poor quality. Or both.

Conditioners are made to moisturise the scalp and condition the hair, which is not the same as shampoo at all. If it's worth its salt it will lack the foaming agents present in shampoo. Which when taken together makes co-washing a pretty sensible thing to do for people with coarse and dry hair.
Won't be a good idea for thin lank, easily greasy hair.

Also
>liquid plastic
Do you know what glycerin is.
>>
>>10975817
>It will look good when it dries.
I can feel the hair is different when it does and a few hours later if i touch my hair it'll be a Mcfries.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.