[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am sick of the variation of the high and tight/ short-side-long-top/undercut
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (448 KB, 750x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
448 KB, 750x423
I am sick of the variation of the high and tight/ short-side-long-top/undercut look.
I have curly hair and in trying to grow it out. Any fellow pube heads that would like to share their tips, advice...

pic related; my ideal
>>
>>10974441
>that
>pubes
My head is actcually full of pubes and i have to keep it at half an inch or else it starts curling.
>>
>>10974441
and then i get a pube fro, btw OP i didn't mean to lessen the value of your thread, because us curly types need threads like this
>>
>>10974468
Yeah you're right, I don't have that coily kinky hair, it's more like a young Shia/fat Superbad dude. I'm sure if I had thinner straight hair is be upset about volume but most information out there on curly hair is for women.
>>
File: curly-hair.jpg (37 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
curly-hair.jpg
37 KB, 500x500
Keeping curly hair looking great requires certain procedures. Not everybody knows the tricks and most info out there is for longer female styles.
>>
File: Black-Men-Curly-Hairstyles.jpg (25 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
Black-Men-Curly-Hairstyles.jpg
25 KB, 500x400
There are different styles curly hair.
Wavy
Curly
Kinky-curls (coily)
Full Kinky

Each requires maintenance to keep looking great. And once you dominate it your hair will look amazing.

The problem resides usually in that men have no idea how to keep hair loking good.
>>
>>10974543
Hair is hair regardless of gender you dolt. Are you scared someone will find out you took advice from a woman and call you a faggot? Seriously.
>>
>>10974441
You need this facial hair
>>
>>10974441
You can't look like that unless you're Maori, that's Taika Waititi.
>>
File: image.png (867 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.png
867 KB, 1136x640
>>10975049
I have taken plenty of advice. But my isn't longer than 6-8 inches and its longest point, when pulled taught.
Most of these female blogs offer great maintenance and product reviews
But specific hairstyle advice tends to be for hair that's shoulder length or longer.
>>
If you have curly-wavy hair
>start growing it out, long as fuck
>no poo, just stick with it, seriously
>wash hair with cold water, none of that hot shower shit
>few drops of coconut or jojoba oil a couple of times a week
>only finger comb it or if you absolutely need to get a wide comb
There you go, fabulous Tarzan mane that everyone won't stop sucking your dick about
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 500x500
>>10975177
>start growing it out, long as fuck
>no poo, just stick with it, seriously

Just wear a hat till long as fuck then.

But seriously I've never heard of cold water only. I'll try it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.