[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thanks for everything, everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Arn8pq9.png (2 MB, 2048x928) Image search: [Google]
Arn8pq9.png
2 MB, 2048x928
sup fucks,

so after months and months of waiting, talking to some of you here, and in that kik group, and never on Skype because i didn't get anyone's deets, i am starting the new phase of my life today. fuck the bullshit i am gonna be so much hotter.

thanks for everything, you all have actually done nothing but support me in my times of discontent and lack of confidence
>>
Are Cainhurst Knights /fa/?
>>
>>10972924
are you fucking kidding me of course they are. item descriptions basically bleed it, no pun intended
>>
1. Clear face
2. Weight
3. Wardrobe

In that order
Just dont expect ur life to turn 180 degrees in a day
It takes time
>>
>>10972933
going off of this
building a wardrobe takes way longer than you would expect

your tastes will change, you'll find new things you'll like, and then your taste will change based on that, and so on

be patient, think before buying, be willing to experiment
>>
>>10972933
yea that's why I said starting today haha. luckily my face is clear naturally, and my wardrobe has actually been pretty great for a while. it's the weight, body shape and posture that starts today. i have 0 confidence because of my body but i will be back to 100 real quick
>>
>>10972947
>>10972933
also thank you
>>
Fuck you bitch
>>
>>10972943
i like to think my wardrobe is like a dark / dirty smart casual. i dunno how else to explain it
>>
>>10972952
fuck you too you stupid cunt
>>
>>10972958
Cry me a river, at first I thought u had real problems but its over your fagget wardrobe which probably makes you a first world faggot
>>
>>10972970
what are you, troy?
>>
>>10972973
No bitch if I was whoever I wouldve kiked u this like the fagget anons. Upgrade to imessage queer
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.