[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my 15yo brother wants a pair of yeezy's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: yeeee.jpg (170 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [Google]
yeeee.jpg
170 KB, 1024x683
is he a moron or am I a tasteless pleb for thinking that he's stupid.

we're white btw and he lives with my mother who is divorced and doesn't make a lot of money.
>>
#whiteamericanproblems
>>
the hell wrong with yeezys cuh? there boss shoes
>>
>>10972177
They're cool but he shouldn't expect them to last very long or not rip. The second niggas at school see he has em people are gonna fuck with em.
>>
>>10972200
Funny part is he wants them to get black people's attention and approval. Ur sun is cuck try again later
>>
>>10972177
is those two carrots
>>
>>10972177
He fell for the Marketing and hype.
>>
THE GUY'S 15
>>
They look like they'd give you sweaty feet, especially without socks like in OP.
>>
>>10972177
i bet your brother gets more pussy than you
>>
I hope your mum isn't paying for them, OP. Tell your bro to get a job.
>>
Get him a fake he can't tell the difference
>>
>>10972225
I really wish pol would leave
>>
>>10972177
white suburban kid here
i think the design is neat and im sure im victim of the hype too, but frankly, I'm as equally and possibly more racist than the average person. Liking the design doesn't make you a wannabe nog, but it does make you a hypebeast fuccboi
>>
>>10972177
they look OK, maybe like $250 max

lol when donald trump fucks all these companies up with taxes cause they make these shoes in fucking sweat shops in china then come over here and massively boost the price

trump is going to REKT these people in 3, 2, 1
>>
>>10972725
Nah mine don't
>>
>>10972177
If he's never had a interest in fashion then don't, he'll just be one of many normie drones who fall for the hype and end up buying a shoe that doesn't look astheticly pleasing in them
>>
>>10972177
>he lives with my mother who is divorced and doesn't make a lot of money
Fuckin tin the nigga and make sure he knows whatsup. Shiet nigga be askin for five star meal when he can't afford a big mac, tell his white ass to sit down.
>>
>>10973073
I really wish reddit would leave
>>
File: jumpover.jpg (465 KB, 673x1040) Image search: [Google]
jumpover.jpg
465 KB, 673x1040
>>10972177
>buy that lil nigga some $190 reps
>tell him to get a job to start "paying back the $1000 you had to drop for resale"
> motivate him by reminding him how much pussy he's getting
>^and the faster he pays you back, the faster you'll get him a 2nd colorway for "half off"
>morally justify this in your mind as a "fuccboi tax"
>use the profit to buy some solid pieces and stunt on that lil nigga
>not only will you be leading by example like a big bro should, you will be making him fly by association
>>
Need a new brother then m8
>>
>>10975437
that is a really awesome idea man.
kind of sociopathic, but as a big brother myself nothing i would not try myself.
>>
>>10975437
I would do this if I had a 15 year old fuccboi brother.
>>
>>10973073
leave nigger, this is a japanese anime fashion board
>>
I'm US10.5/UK10 in zx fluxes, what size should I buy?
>>
>>10975437
Alternatively, play "grown-up keep-away"

Do what >>10975437 describes, but save up his money instead and give him back $810 when he's old enough to realize his own stupidity.

You are now the best asshole-ish older brother ever, learning him a lesson whilst still offering him the safety to make mistakes.

Plus you get to gloat about your plan without seriously damaging his trust.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.