[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to be skinny fat if you eat too much fruit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
Is it possible to be skinny fat if you eat too much fruit?
>>
Anything's possible if you put your mind to it.
>>
>>10971013
>Is it possible to be fat and weak if all you eat is sugar and fiber
yes
>>
Yes but there's a board for that kind of questions
>>
Yeah, you could get the beetus
>>
>>10971013
You don't understand nutrition.

>>>/fit/
>>
>>10971032
Nah, stop talking about things you dont know anything about
>>
>>10971055
http://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/carbohydrates/carbohydrates-and-blood-sugar/

Stoopid
>>
>>10971020
Underrated reply
>>
>>10971067
Lmao, ofc sugar raises blood sugar.

But it wont cause diabetes if your insulin sensitivity is normal since your liver actually gets the signal to stop producing its own sugar when you eat food containing sugar.
The problem is high amounts of fat in combination with sugar because your liver wont get the signal (low insulin sensitivity) and will continue producing sugar although you are already feeding your body sugar, which leads to high blood sugar.

Excuse my english, germanfag here
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>10971116
>2000+(32/2)
>liver not producing sugar
>>
>>10971137
I meant to say that it doesnt produce/release as much
>>
>>10971013
no you can't get fat from fructose
>>
is going from skinny fat to just skinny as easy as just a controlled diet and exercise?
>>
>>10972553
just stop eating :^)
>>
>>10972553
of course, but you wouldn't have muscle definition
>>
>>10971013
Goddamnit this is my exact body type, except with more belly

I wear XS-S shirts and have a fucking 29 waist but I still feel fat as fuck
>>
>>10971013
>mostly sugar and fiber

Nah man not at all what'soever :^)
>>
>>10972553
Remember to excercize. What's the point of being thin if you're not healthy?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.