[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: baldbrendanfraser.jpg (116 KB, 560x640) Image search: [Google]
baldbrendanfraser.jpg
116 KB, 560x640
/fa/, I need help, I'm going through the JUST stages of my life

I'm 24 and my hair is starting to thin out, no longer is it voluminous or shiny and there are signs of a Male baldness pattern. My diet is bad lately, but how much does it affect my hair? What are essentials in diet that I need to upkeep to maintain healthy hair (that you personally have tried)? I don't want to try the big three in terms of hair loss because I don't want sexual dysfunction
>>
>>10969851

Bump
>>
What's the point of hiding impending baldness? Own it, get a buzzcut.
>>
File: 1430672608008.jpg (18 KB, 297x442) Image search: [Google]
1430672608008.jpg
18 KB, 297x442
>>10970057
not OP, but what if ur 5'8

exactly
>>
>>10970057

>this is advice

I came here to get advice on how to maintain healthy hair you fucking faggot
>>
>>10970082
Nigga. Own it. I'm not the guy you replied to. But you and i are the same height. Not the same age tho. I'm not balding either.

Stop worrying about your height and just focus on eating well. I shaved my head at some point just to see how it'd feel. Get a buzz and eat well, and see how your hair grows. Use biotin shampoo
>>
>>10970082
Looks are not an algorithm. 5'8'' is not necessarily a bad thing, neither is baldness.
You can be ugly at 6'4'' and a head full of hair. It really just depends on how you carry yourself and on how you play the cards you've been dealt.
>>
>>10970099
/thread
>>
>>10970089
Here's your advice: eat vegetables, fatty fish and nuts (omega 6 and 3), stay away from flour, carbohydrates, sugars and fried food. Don't smoke, exercise regularly.

But do it for your health, not for your hair - because if that's in your genes, they're going to fall no matter what you do or eat.
>>
man im in a similar position and honestly i dont give a fuck about it
when the time comes the time comes and i wont care cause i look great with a shaved head anyway
if you are white get a tan so you dont look like an alien penis
>>
File: 1402628941196.jpg (29 KB, 406x382) Image search: [Google]
1402628941196.jpg
29 KB, 406x382
any thoughts/comments on usefulness of saw palmetto?

im 21 and NW2, thinking of starting a regimen of it + biotin and nizorall shampoo (fin is a bit drastic at my stage)
>>
just bump my shit up
>>
>>10969851
>I don't want to try the big three in terms of hair loss because I don't want sexual dysfunction

You fucking imbecile, thanks for the extra fear mongering, as if there is not enough regarding fin already. Roughly only 1 or 2% of anti androgen users get sides, and the sides from minox and keto shampoo are practically not existent, but you definitely need an anti androgen in order to halt hair loss, none of the "JUST BUZZ IT BREH" is gonna work, or eating better or doing exercise because that has to do fuck all with androgen related hairloss which is like, the immense majority of hairloss
>>
>>10971105

Have you been on it?

Also, are most doctors reluctant to prescribe it? I'm only 20 so I feel like my age might be a factor
>>
File: 1452481343079.jpg (71 KB, 638x817) Image search: [Google]
1452481343079.jpg
71 KB, 638x817
>>10969851
you can still become a hero for fun
>>
>>10970232
bump 4 replies ;_;
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.