[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OK people say he was homeless on the streets when he met asap
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2
File: mopuf6ymycsww6jehoun.jpg (57 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
mopuf6ymycsww6jehoun.jpg
57 KB, 620x400
OK people say he was homeless on the streets when he met asap but idk about that man thats crazy and all of the sudden he glos up on niggas sarts modeling for streetwer brands gets bigger gigs evtually worked for supreme at a young age as creative director then he works for Wiz then Kylie then models for Kanye now he's his creative cosultant????? could he be a mason???? remember sgp an asap ty say rcoky do black magick??/ the whats up video they praying to baphomets???? ian might be into that type of thing? you knoe oanye is a mason watch the power video the swords form the mason compass at the end, and jay passed it down to him jay hinted a billion times he a mason so knaye is a mason been known facts like the name of the song he did new years haha so he knows ian from asap and virgil and might have heard he into the dark magics an virgil or someone told him he as a mason????? i imaging ekanye with an evil laugh "hahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaha hahahah so this little guy is part of the drk side! Shall we initaite him vergil?" and vergil says mad evil and robotically "Yes Master, he could become a great tool for us to control the kids of the so-called 'youth' " then they call him up bring him into the dungeon blindfold him tie up his hands and feet pour start chanting dark chants and ringing bells then pout hot wax all over him then poke his nipple with a needle then use the blood to wrte his name on the cursed parchment then they finally pull his pants down and put a big golden phalic object inside his but
>>
whoops forgot title meant to ask "IS IAN CONNOR A MASON?"
>>
kys
>>
File: 1455511565906.jpg (45 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
1455511565906.jpg
45 KB, 720x405
>>10968687
>2edgy5m3
I hope to god this is pasta and not an actually idea you have ever spend any time thinking about.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.