[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what these shirts called. i want one but i cant find the right
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_o2d0ao4mAC1r8hmr0o1_540.jpg (85 KB, 540x809) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2d0ao4mAC1r8hmr0o1_540.jpg
85 KB, 540x809
what these shirts called. i want one but i cant find the right name for it
>>
>>10968531
Crop top, midriff shirt.
>>
>>10968584
no sorry, its a blank tee but the colar is black and the sleeve ends are black.
>>
>>10968592
ringer tshirt
>>
>>10968596
>ringer tshirt
thank you kind anon
>>
>>10968609
np bb
>>
Is any modicum of ass effay or is only full fledged skeltal ok
>>
>>10968726

I don't give a fuck, but i'd rather stick my dick inside of that nice plump ass than a flatassed bitch.
>>
File: 1396596878090.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1396596878090.gif
982 KB, 320x287
>>10968531
It's called the I'm-a-daddy-issued-whore-please-give-me-attention-shirt. But I doubt you've got the body to wear that anyway so maybe you can try the pathetic-fat-whore-look-at-my-fat-tits-shirt you dumm bitch
>>
>>10969274
That's with any man anon.

Except for white people who think small asses are "tight".

>>10970514
Who hurt you
>>
>>10968531
Is anyone else extremely disgusting by female tattoos?
>>
>>10972474
what the fuck is a "female tattoo" retard it's fucking skin
>>
>>10972498
Females WITH tattoos, your autism is showing
>>
>>10970514
This is called "Im a virgin"
>>
>>10972517
so I'm autistic because I called you a fucking idiot when you were acting like an idiot?

even if that's what you meant to say instead of the cringey use of LE FEEEEEMALES wtf makes it any more disgusting than guys with tattoos that's fucking retarded that you'd think it's disgusting based on gender if you think it's disgusting at all
>>
>>10968596
>>10968596
forever 21 had one of these on the website recently but it's a garbage polyester blend. where to cop cheap all cotton ringer tees?
>>
>>10972625
Maybe because he's a straight, cis-man and doesn't find guys sexually attractive, and thus doesn't give a shit how much ink they shove into their bodies?
>>
american apparel do some men tees like that, idk if they do womens too, go check
>>
>>10973009
thanks, I'll see if I can make it over there today - white or light blue base ringer and raglan tees are on my to buy list now
>>
"Ringed sleeve t-shirt"
>>
>>10972625
females usually want to look feminine
men are mostly interested in feminine females
tattoos are anything but that
there is no surprise that it appears unappealing to a majority of people
the only one acting like an autist or cringey in this thread is you
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.