[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Womens clothing is a much richer experience, in comparison to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1439987483685.jpg (215 KB, 1001x1400) Image search: [Google]
1439987483685.jpg
215 KB, 1001x1400
Womens clothing is a much richer experience, in comparison to mens. Why has men not had the liberation from gender-roles in their closet yet?

Personally, I find it a bit frustrating. It's boring in comparison to female attire, which has many more options in silhouette, colors and style. Small details and changes in cut, such as pic related.

What are your thoughts? Should men stick to their more practical clothing? What should happen to make mens wardrobe more diverse?
>>
youre not looking hard enough
>>
>>10968356
>genderfluid
hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>10968364
wow nice meme bro

this word is absoluetly hilarious
>>
>>10968364
Sexuality is irrelevant, it's about the clothing
>>
>>10968392
thanks

>>10968412
/r/ing the webm of that kid wearing a dress
>>
>>10968356
here's an idea: don't buy boring clothes

just because fucking tom ford or whoever the fuck wants to show you twenty variations on the same suit and white shirt doesn't mean you HAVE to dress that way. there's no reason to treat GQ like the bible unless you really love how that style of clothing looks.

my point is you've got shit-tons of choices. rick owens is constantly doing men's garments that break the rules of what 'men's' garments have to look like, right up to dresses and heels- for one example. cdg does tons of weird, transgressive variations on the classic vocabulary of menswear.

also, you can just, like, buy women's clothing if you want. if you think a certain garment would look good on you, just buy it.

the only way we're ever going to get to a point in the fashion world where men have more options is if male fashion consumers create a demand for that, and the only way you can help that happen is by wearing whatever the fuck you want and blowing everyone's minds and inspiring other guys to do whatever the fuck they want.

(at the expense of getting called a faggot, you understand)
>>
>>10968356
Women's clothing is also made mostly with shit materials and construction compared to men's. Good luck living without pockets.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.