[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yeezy Bot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: TLOP.jpg (863 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
TLOP.jpg
863 KB, 1500x1500
Where can I cop a good bot, for about 20 so I can get the yeezy re-release?
>>
i think google chrome has some, but do they work well? also aren't they releasing a lot of them on saturday, do you think a bot will be necessary?
>>
>>10967968
Bots are necessary sadly
>>
>>10967951
You won't find a good bot for 20
>>10967968
The yeezys release this Friday, the 19th
>>10967974
They're only necessary for sites like footlocker and finishline, with adidas you don't need a bot if you know what to do
>>
>>10967994
mind giving a hint as to "what to do" means? :)
>>
^ Yeah senpai teach us the art of the cop
>>
>>10968043
pls
>>
you can write your own
>>
Not that skilled though
>>
>>10967996
Since backdoor links are patched, it's really all luck now. But you can increase your chances and even guarantee a pair on adidas if you can connect to the site with more than one IP. More IPs = higher chances on adidas.
>>
>>10968104
For sites like footlocker and finishline it's all about the bots, servers, and proxies.
>>
So how do you get more than one IP? Is that like an easy thing to do? Ty for the help
>>
>>10968136
i imagine, use your phone and your laptop?
>>
>>10968151
word
>>
>>10968157
im sure you can go through proxies too, but that' smy best guess. fuck this for being so complicated
>>
>>10968136
You need to download a script to modify the firmware on your ethernet card to make it connect to multiple busses on your cpu. You will also need to go into the advanced settings on your card to enable port relays. look it up on google.
>>
>>10968178
>all of this to buy shoes
fuck my life
>>
>>10968115
how do you get the correct proxy for these sites
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.