[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Falling for the /hitlerYouth/ meme /fa/ and decided to get one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
Falling for the /hitlerYouth/ meme /fa/ and decided to get one next week. Just a few questions about it first: Do I dye my hair blonde? Do I put a hat over it? Any clothes that go well with it, and finally, recommend a no-smell non greasy hair product? Also /fa/ haircuts general
Pic related
>>
you look like dale from greek
>>
>>10967306
You must be 18 to post
>>
>>10967331
inb4 "sage"
inb4 "mods"
I am 18
>>
>>10967331
assuming that OP is...
>>10967306
seriously run and and/or hit the gym, lose the fat and start getting testosterone pumped into you. If you're not 18 then gtfo this board but assuming you are 18, you seriously need to consider reshaping your face because you look like a dyke/middle schooler. start by cutting calories and working out. This will help.
>>
>>10967306
If you are 18 people will be falling all over themselves to see you naked on /soc/.
>>
>>10967306
lose the glasses
I know you're 16 but god
>>
jake is that you?
>>
File: north-korea-astron_2521040k.jpg (66 KB, 478x536) Image search: [Google]
north-korea-astron_2521040k.jpg
66 KB, 478x536
No, don't dye your hair, the roots will show through, and unless you're female you aren't gonna want to bother with that. Why would your wear a hat over your new haircut? Collared shits, namely button downs either with kahkis or jeans, and a nice pair of dressier shoes. Garnier Pure Clean Finishing paste is my go to for holding my hair in place. Its not sticky, not greasy, and lasts all day. Its all natural as well, it can be a little tricky to get it to lay how you want, but its not hard.

Pic related btw, my favorite hairstlye.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.