[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is going to concerts alone /fa/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x350
Is going to concerts alone /fa/?
>>
no but jacking off to pics of your mom wearing a bathing suit is
>>
Definitely, but only if you're social and have conversations with other people who came there alone. If you're autistic and stand shaking in a corner it's not
>>
I usually go alone, it's pretty lonely sometimes desu.
>>
>>10965736
If you're single and ready to mingle then it mostly definitely is.
>>
Don't worry about if it's effay or not. Just go have a good time and try to make acquaintances.
>>
met my current gf when i was alone at a Soft Moon concert, there's nothing weird about it. If you like lesser known bands you'll go alone a lot because your friends won't be interested
>>
>>10966047
lolol you think that Soft Moon is a lesser known band
bro maybe six years ago they were
>>
>>10966047
You and your gf have nice taste.

>>10966049
Go ask a typical normie about them. Hell, even the p4k crowd probably don't know them.
>>
>>10966071
the p4k crowd chewed them up and spit them out when Captured Tracks had its peak in fall 2010 / spring 2011, along with Craft Spells, Minks, Beach Fossils, and the rest of their lineup
Mac keeps the lights on over there, which is sad cuz they put out great music
>>
>>10966049

yeah i'd definitely say they're on the lesser known spectrum. Not necessarily referring to them though, why'd you get so defensive over this?
>>
>>10966123
they're not lesser known just because your friends don't listen to them
>>
>>10966089
any recs for bands similar that are newish
>>
>>10966143
I would say that anyone playing rooms 200 cap or less is "lesser known".
>>
>>10966143

honestly m8 to most people shit like Warpaint and Wavves is lesser known, Soft Moon are fucking talent show level famous compared to those bands
>>
I always go to concerts alone because my tamed autism cannot enjoying and paying attention to the music which is being played and at the same time talking and paying attention to what the other person is saying and doing, worse if there are more than 1 person which I know in the crowd
>>
>>10966281
I'm out of the scene man; haven't heard new post punk bands since Lust for Youth and Merchandise
>>
>>10966494
cannot handle*
>>
>>10966281

Tropic Of Cancer are kind of similar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeB3-x_zAyY
>>
Its always a different experience for me.

Usually end up in the pit unless the show crowd is lame and just stands there. I always tend to get into the show no matter the music.

Except for an xxyyxx show which was pretty lame. Everything he played was too chill and the crowd just started talking over the music.
>>
>>10966495
Merchandise went pop anyway (still good music tho)
>>
>>10966519
oh they did? saw them a long time ago and they were pretty gloomy / fucking awesome
>>
>>10965736
I always go to concerts alone.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.