[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I work here, make me outfits without sperrys or bean boots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 433x230) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 433x230
Looking for outfits without sperrys or bean boots. Preferably vans, nikes, or chelsea boots
>>
File: 91174851.jpg (9 KB, 254x256) Image search: [Google]
91174851.jpg
9 KB, 254x256
>>10965642
You don't even deserve that job with that attitude
>>
>>10965642
Fuck you
>>
The vests are nice, I don't like anything else
>>
>>10965642
is it all free or is it discounted

if its free id wear it

if its discounted i;d just invest into another brand

and just buy the absolute minimum branded items/branded accsesories to meet uniform guidelines
>>
>Chelsea boots.

I'd go with Blundstones. I doubt they wouldn't say something if you went with vans and Adidas.

Chinos, obviously and probably a polo or one of their button shirts.

Pretty basic prep style would be enough
>>
>>10967060
Discounted
Its all preppy stuff and they are looking for some more casual laud back stuff
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>10967071
Theyre ok with superstars or these looking to broaden my shoe selection
>>
Why work there then faggot.
>>
>>10968245
Cause i get paid to do nothing
>>
>>10965642
New Balance 574
>>
>>10967100
i wouldn't they make like branded belts and bracelets and the occasional polo with whale on it right?

i'd just do that and seldom wear anything else from the brand unless the the no-branding pants really fit well
>>
I applied to both Vineyard Vines and Brooks Brothers, so glad I went with Brooks, not only do they pay more ($13 plus 7% commission) but the clothes are so much better.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.