[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fa/ I really like Gucci goggles and actually have a slight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 3QqT0vb.png (90 KB, 425x266) Image search: [Google]
3QqT0vb.png
90 KB, 425x266
Hey /fa/ I really like Gucci goggles and actually have a slight interest in owning a pair, but the price is very high at $200. Where can I buy a replica pair for cheaper?
>>
>>10965238
the entire point of the gucci goggle is that you have the spare cash to buy them, just put away a little bit of your wage/government benefits/lunch money/allowance a week for a couple weeks and get the real thing and look like a bit of a twit but feel good about owning them
>>
>>10965238
What are they for?
>>
>>10965325
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0vebi56kRQ
flexing
>>
>>10965238
Why would you want these
>>
why would you buy a pair?
do you just feel compelled?
becasue you can buy nicer goggles for cheaper
>>
>>10965325
Skiing
>>
>>10965505
Oh my, please don't do this.
>>
the whole point of these is to flex... you'll just get called out on them being fake if you're wearing poorfag shit with it.
>>
File: choe12n-1-web.jpg (41 KB, 970x619) Image search: [Google]
choe12n-1-web.jpg
41 KB, 970x619
>wearing goggles outside of alpine sports
>wearing Gucci goggles
>>
You'll get laughed at if you go to a non-private lodge you fucking twat. It screams " I have enough money for these but not enough to get into a hill.
>>
>>10965772
>>10965333
>>10965791
No, no, no. I don't want them to look cool. I actually thought they would be pretty good for sport. I was probably gonna use them for mountain biking. (even though they aren't ment for that)
>>
>>10965833
>>10965505
I wanted to use them for Mountain Biking actually, and riding through trails.
>>
>>10965855
Why.... I mountain bike and I'd think you look tacky as fuck.
>>
>>10965863
Lol ik man ik. I feel like it would be pretty cool. But I'm not sure
>>
>>10965863
I also have a fear of losing and eye because of a branch or something while biking.
>>
>>10965871
>>10965877
Just wear glasses or something. You'll look ridiculous with those on while biking.
>>
YES
YES
>>
>>10965981
I guess your right.
>>
>>10965985
gucci, louie, 3 box logos...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.