[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where's the best place to get these sort of jackets? Like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Vintage-Nike-Windbreaker-3.jpg (188 KB, 614x431) Image search: [Google]
Vintage-Nike-Windbreaker-3.jpg
188 KB, 614x431
where's the best place to get these sort of jackets? Like 90s windbreakers
I've been trawling eBay for a while and not having much luck finding good ones. Not bothering with etsy as everything on there is stupidly marked up
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>10965087
thrift shops
>>
Your friendly old eastern european neighbour.
>>
Asos marketplace has quite a few.

If you don't find anything you like there, you can always just laugh at the absolute rarities they get to model the clothes.
>>
Honestly ebay, just keep a feed
>>
>>10965532
Asos is quite overpriced but they have nice things. I got a really cool adidas jacket from there before. Thrift shops all the way though, or local vintage shops.
>>
Agora clothing
>>
>>10965265
they're pretty hard to find even here
>>
thanks senpaitachi
>>
Check etsy and bigcartel stores
>>
go thrifting literally the only good place
>>
>>10967140
not him but ive never seen anything llike this in thift stores. probably gets snapped up quick to flip on etsy for 500 times the price
>>
File: 90s-Jacket-Front-10533.jpg (201 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
90s-Jacket-Front-10533.jpg
201 KB, 800x1200
>>10965087
Ragstock usually has a good selection

C/N this jacket?
>>
>>10967153
Yea if you're gonna thrift you have to plan ahead. You can just walk into some random thrift store and find some cool things sometimes, but there are a lot of people who thrift for a living and they know what people like. Same shit with garage sales.

Those people also don't care about what size something is, so they'll buy up anything and everything that looks remotely profitable. That's why some thrift chains started charging more for clothes based (from say $3.99 to $16.99) and paying more attention to the brands.

One time I saw a guy in the book section scanning each book with a barcode reader on his phone and his entire cart was full of books he could make a risk free profit on.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.