[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/hobbies/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
Is having childish hobbies effay?

What are your hobbies?
>>
I verbally abuse my gf until she cries then berate her for not being good enough. While she's sobbing, I threaten to break up with her unless she jacks me off while I choke her and slap her lightly
>>
>>10964971
There are no such thing as "bad" or "childish" hobbies. Just do as you like.
>>
>>10964984
I save my soiled diapers and throw them at people who make me cry
>>
>>10964984

there are bad and childish hobbies though.

playing video games does nothing to better yourself, you just press your dopamine buttons all day.

textbook definition of a useless human being.

At least when you color that is developing muscle memory that can be turned into drawing ability with time.
>>
>>10965024
hey video games develop hand eye coordination yeah like how if you want to be a pilot you need good hand eye coordination mom i'm telling you video games are good just let me play five more minutes please mom come ON mom MOM UGH I HATE YOU
>>
File: fencing_sportsrecreation.jpg (63 KB, 580x282) Image search: [Google]
fencing_sportsrecreation.jpg
63 KB, 580x282
Is Fencing an effay hobby?
>>
Feels ostentatious and a tad egocentric to list these, but you asked bud:

>Squash
>Running
>Reading
>Photography
>Simply walking around town, thrifting, going into slightly obscure and overlooked stores for the novelty of it
>Cooking
>I tend to like 8 plants not sure if that qualifies as a hobby

Always have to have some Debussy or Nujabes ripping in the background while I'm at home, so music if you consider that a hobby.
>>
Liftin
Eatin an cookin
Drawin
Hiphopin
>>
>Cooking
>Drawing
>Playing Shadowrun and Wargaymen
>Homebrewing
>Dumpster diving
>Collecting old comics of D-list heroes and forgotten teams and series
>Making instrumental hip hop and post rock for my friends cassette label
I think I'm doing alright.
>>
>>10964981
lmao same actually, kinda sad
>>
>>10965086
NujaBEST
>>
>>10965024
what do u mean dopamine buttons
i really dont think video games are that bad in moderation, just like alot of people watch tv, i mean...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.