[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Un/fa/ GFs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_01223.png (1 MB, 766x711) Image search: [Google]
IMG_01223.png
1 MB, 766x711
My gf is an adorable green-eyed 5'9" qt with a nice ass and C cup tits.

That's all cool except she has like 5-7 gross black hairs surrounding each of her nipples. How can I tell her that I think her nipple hairs are disgusting and that she should remove them?

Please help, my cockasaurus is crying from looking at her fucking areola beard
>>
Uh... That's a guy, it's normal.
>>
>>10964954
Its simple. Don't say nothing. In foreplay slip some hair removal cream onto your hands then gently caress her boobs without saying anything. In 4-6 minutes wash those puppies and the hair will be gone.
>>
>>10964966

but doesn't hair removal cream burn? god fucking dammit i hate her so much for doing this to me, why does she have to have nipple hair
>>
>>10964954
wax them in her sleep
>>
>>10964973
No if you get it off in time. Be creative ffs.
>>
>>10964973
politely ask her to use her estrogen and make the hair retract into her body and she can soak up the keratin for future use
>>
File: 1454626015360.jpg (54 KB, 465x576) Image search: [Google]
1454626015360.jpg
54 KB, 465x576
>>10964973
listen dude, just wait until the next family gathering when the two of you are sitting far apart at the dinner table. wait for a moment of silence, than say loudly with clear, measured tone,

"honey, you make me harder than a priest in a preschool, but god-damn, your nipple hairs are disgusting and you should remove them"

when she gets up crying and leaves the table shout after her,

"you're leaving, just like I wish your nipple hairs would"

after the commotion has died down, sincerely thank the host that you haven't found any nipple hairs in your soup.

but you do secretly suspect that it is genetic and you blame the family for not teaching her young how to please a man with non-disgusting hair-free nipples.
>>
>>10964988

this seems legit
>>
>>10964954

desu, your gf thinks she's hot shit and doesn't have to take extra care because "teehee my big tits make me an 8/10"

My gf is very self conscious and thus epilates all of her hair and stays fit without me even telling her.

So kick her off of her high horse, be a man and tell her.
>>
>>10964954
Just tell her that you want her to remove it because you like Girls best without visible body hair. It's not as bad as you think it is.
>>
Knock her out with sleeping pills and shave them nips
>>
ignore these faggots, i know for a fucking FACT that your hairy titted gf is KEKING you
>>
>>10964954
Feet are the new tits. Start sucking her toes instead.
>>
My gf dresses well, is gorgeous etc. and I love her for who she is and all that. But the vain side of me wants to change some things about her. I never get embarrassed with her (apart from when she's drunk and I'm sober, or if we're at the movies she talks too loud sometimes), but some things I want to change purely for myself.

Some people make you feel bad about it if you tell them ("love her for the way she is you shallow prick" etc), but those people are wrong. These little things don't make me love her less, they're just things that she could change and she wouldn't be changing who she is at all.

We've been together a long time and I've managed to change a few things. For example she has dark hair so the hair on her arms is coarse and visible (not long), and I got her to shave it. I can't really think of anything else right now but I've changed a few things, getting her to quit smoking was the hardest.

The current thing I'm working on is getting her to lose weight. She's not really fat but since we got together she's gained a belly and her face is really round. She's still beautiful but I think "okay, we both gained weight at the start, I lost it again, you can do the same." I'm no less attracted to her but just think she'd be less self conscious and happier if she would lose it.

The way I got her to change things is by not being an ass about it. She has changed some things about me, and it's been for the better (e.g my fashion sense, which previously didn't exist). I try to put myself in her shoes and think of how id want to be told. It's like if somebody has one of those long stray hairs on their face, you don't want to point it out and be like "oh my god get rid of that it's disgusting." You want to seem like you want to get rid of it because you don't want them to get embarrassed by it or something. Just think how you'd want to be told. Bring it up easy and in a non-confrontational way.

Cont...
>>
>>10964954

Tell her it offends you and to pluck it out? I get those nipple hairs and my bf hates them and always points them out and so i pluck them out.
>>
>>10965745
Try making a joke about it (don't make fun of her, make her laugh about it). After that you can offer to change it for them (e.g for my girlfriends arms I was just like "I can shave them for you if you want"). Make small suggestions would be the main point, and then offer a bit of work. Also put yourself down a bit at the same time so she doesn't feel like you think you're better than her, otherwise she'll get defensive.

If you're thoughtful and offer to help out she'll receive your suggestion a lot better than if you tell her/make fun of her.

I think a big problem with this sort of stuff (as with most relationship issues) is communication. Either you don't bring it up and expect them to read your mind or you get confrontational and go about it the wrong way. Even stuff like not having enough sex, there's ways of talking about it so you don't seem like you're demanding or anything.

You have to remember as well that women are very emotional. Things get taken to heart easily and they will always respond better with things like this if you're a little more nurturing. Think of how their friends would tell them. It sounds soft as shit but if you pull your head out of your ass and stop trying to be the "dominant alpha" and actually be nice about it and think a little before you speak you'll get a much better reaction.

This is why "nice guy" chads and effeminate fuckboys are better with women than normal guys, because they know that to get a woman to do what you want you have to be subtle and kind. Only difference is you don't need confidence or to tease her to manipulate her because she's your girlfriend and not some tipsy slut you're trying to take home from a bar.

Cont..
>>
>>10965816
To sum up:
Bring it up easy, make it seem like it's not a big deal, pick out some shit to put yourself down to how she'll feel when you point out something gross about her, and then offer some help. Key is to downplay if, make it seem like it's nothing, but not to the point where you're like "no don't worry it's fine how it is" or the next time you bring it up she'll know you're trying to change something and she'll get defensive.

Hope this helps sorry for rambling I'm tired as fuck but I can't sleep.
>>
>>10965820
Loser
>>
>>10965820
>>10965816
>>10965745

thanks anon, i found this helpful. i guess it's not a big deal
>>
>>10965853
Virgin
>>
>>10965059

gf does all of this except fit..

she "yogas" occasionally, but she needs to lift before she yogas
>>
>>10964954
Nigga fucking tell her
Not that difficult
>>
>>10965875
It's not at all dude. I doubt she'll be overly emotionally attached to her nipple hairs. The problem people have with that shit is they don't like having stuff pointed out that you don't like/want to change.
>>
>>10965059
>desu, your gf thinks she's hot shit and doesn't have to take extra care because "teehee my big tits make me an 8/10"
wtf is this, are you 12?
>>
>during foreplay
>suck on her nipples
>bite down on one and pull
>she screams
>"SORRY IT GOT CAUGHT IN BETWEEN MY TEETH!"
>>
File: tumblr_o2hy1sul5t1tu4b7co1_500.gif (253 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2hy1sul5t1tu4b7co1_500.gif
253 KB, 500x532
>tfw you have a long distance bf and don't have to shave but one week every 3-4 months.

(I shave my pits tho)
>>
>>10964954
jesus

'listen, dont take this the wrong way but could you remove hair around your nipples for me?'
>>
>>10964954
OP, don't be a fucking faggot and tell her one day after sex that her nipper her is a bit of a turnoff and you would appreciate if she would tweeze/shave it. Plenty of girls have it, myself included, but just like lip hairs, they have to go.
It is not that big of a deal, the key to a relationship is communication, so grow a pair and be upfront about it.

>>10965958
Same, I wax vagina and tweeze nips twice a year when we are meeting up and that is it.
Lucky us ;_;
>>
>>Babe those nip hairs need to go.
>>I will offer an equivalent exchange. Do you want me to wipe my ass more often?
>>
tell her you love her titties while kissing them.. and then laugh and say you have 3 hairs here tho (say it sweet and funny). She'll remove them..

or you can say.. "you have hairy nipples" but thats not really nice.
>>
>>10964954
stop being an autist for one minute and tell her that her nipple hairs are a turnoff

christ
>>
>tfw no internet qt gf
>>
>>10967002
You a girl? This seems like a good way to do it but afraid it's a terrible idea and you are a neckbeard trolling me
>>
>>10966679
>gross 4chan-posting cunt with hairy nipples

OP should definitely avoid this advice
>>
>>10967846
How old are you? I would have assumed you would be old enough not to be a virgin if posting on 4chan.
>>
>>10967902
>I would have assumed you would be old enough not to be a virgin if posting on 4chan.

MY SIDES
>>
>>10967902
AYYYYYYYY
>>
>>10965913
>>10967241
>>10967846

found the fat loners
>>
>>10964954
my gf wants me to get rid of my nipple hairs and my happy trail.
>>
>>10964954
It's easy. Just say 'hands up who has sexy nipples!'.

When she puts her hands up, just be like 'woah there! not so fast.' Then you tell her. Solved.
>>
>>10964954
Just tell her you fucking cuck.
>>
>>10969060
that's good, start with support and end with destroying her self-esteem.

too good anon
>>
>GF is top 1% of her grades in Uni
>GF wears Acne, Balmain, slowly getting into Rick
>GF's dad makes $400,000 a year
>GF's uncle is COO of Europe for a global advertising firm
>I work in advertising, he's gonna hit me up for a job next time I visit
>We clothes shopping together
>Watch weebshit animu together
>She hates video games though and I love them.

Gotta take the good with the bad.
>>
>>10969103
>COO of Europe
Damn
>>
"Shave them off please"
>>
>>10969103
My GF has "that one thing" too
>I'm into /out/ stuff and she refuses to have anything to do with it

but on the flip side
>she's super into musicals and plays and it's not something I could see myself getting into

I think it's a fair trade.
>>
>>10964954
>areola beard

lost
>>
>>10969046
I was calling out the dumbass making fun of the girl
>>
>>10965916
DEVILISH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H
>>
Just fucking tell her how you feel about her titi hairs brah
>>
eh my gf gets upper lip hair and idk how to tell her
>>
>>10969772
Tell her it bothers you and that you don't find it attractive, faggot. Besides if she is a girl she should know that she needs to get rid of it. Unless she is a sjw. If this is the case, run.
>>
>>10964954

post more of her asshole
>>
my gf has massive quads

Idk know how, she does lift but barely works out her legs, and she doesn't do cycling or anything like that

It really weirds out her silhouette as shes like 5'3' - I really want her to have tiny legs mang
>>
>>10964954
Lmao, just pull the hairs. She'll get the hint.
>>
>>10970027
fampai, that's Lainas sister.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FHrlEXhqzk
>>
>>10965916
fucking did that to my bf, NOT A GOOD IDEA
>>
>>10965958
>long distance bf
more like; no sex or physically interaction. experiencing love through fuckin skype or some shit
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.