[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Flipping "fashion" 4 $$$
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
How do some of you manage to into flipping shoes/clothing?
How much can you generally inflate these things for (J's, Yeezys, etc)?

I currently live in Australia but have family back in Canada, I could get my brother to send me a couple limited runs from the states through cheap shipping and profit decently down here I feel.Not too sure how Australian availability works for certain clothing lines, going to try and cop some 350's friday morning.
>>
>>10964660
i have 43000$ in grailed sales alone
>>
>>10964660
i do it from time to time when I see something that could flip super easily, but for the most part it takes awhile to make your money back and in most cases it won't be as much as you'd hoped for, unless you've got some really good items.
>>
It's definitely possible in Australia, we have no access to Supreme here so the resale can be insane for hyped up shit.
Take a look at the Supreme Australia group and you'll see what I mean.
>>
What do you lads think the best shoe size to cop would be if I get blessed with luck and can pick a pair up? Aussies/Lads seem to always pick 8.5-10 but there's always memes about larger feet (size 15) being what's up.

>>10964736
I'll take a peek at that, cheers senpai.
>>
Not this guy,

If I was to get a pair of the new PB yeezys, how much could I expect to sell them for? (GBP)
>>
>>10965051
haha I was asking that as well lad, gotta find the AUD price
>>
it's just gambling
>>
>>10965058
Hoping I get a price, entering a raffle at end clothing today (UK)
>>
>>10965066
Apparently here you just gotta rock up to this Adidas shop on the CBD and raffle on the spot? The fuck is that....Gonna get a few mates to sit online and try to cop a pair for me while at work.
>>
>tfw once copped a Dries Van Noten jacket for £30 off Ebay and sold it for £400
>tfw obtained 20 of the Gosha flag shirts at £50 each and sold them for £120 each
>tfw sold 2 pairs of Just Don Jordans for £1k each

basically I indulge in reselling once in a while when I think it'll be worth it
>>
>>10964736
Yeah supreme is the way to go. Semi-hyped pieces can be flipped for massive profit. That being said, fuck the people selling preme for triple retail.
>>
>>10965102
>>tfw obtained 20 of the Gosha flag shirts at £50 each and sold them for £120 each
Lel, how so many?
>>
>>10965263
got from like 8 different small stockists lol
>>
>>10965267
Any chance you got any left to sell me one for retail to wear lol
>>
>>10965271

> Any chance you'll give me 70 (Yurop Dollar Sign)?

That's essentially what you just asked.
>>
>>10965278
>Any change you'll give me 70 (Yurop Dollar Sign) to help out the /fa/m?
Is what I asked
>>
>>10965278
>>10965297
Girls, girls you're both pretty
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.