[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people fall for this shit? Outside of their jeans, its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: a-p-c-logo.jpg (20 KB, 1684x1191) Image search: [Google]
a-p-c-logo.jpg
20 KB, 1684x1191
Why do people fall for this shit? Outside of their jeans, its all basic bitch tier crap. Might as well go to J crew
>>
File: xx.jpg (107 KB, 350x466) Image search: [Google]
xx.jpg
107 KB, 350x466
>>10964406
>Outside of their jeans
>>
they're jeans aren't that great either

if you're gonna cuck your shit up though:

ol > apc >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> acne
>>
>>10964406

Because of provenance m8.

Think of it like wine, a $30 bottle of merlot from Napa will not be the same as a $30 bottle from Bordeaux.
>>
>>10964419
**their**
>>
>>10964406
It's ah-pe-se, not ayy-pee-see!
>>
>>10964423
Worst analogy I've ever seen, APC is just basic average quality clothing being sold for a designer price mark up, while doing none of the interesting things that designer clothing does
>>
>>10964419
of?
>>
>>10964419
what's OL?
>>
>>10964594
>>10964516
our legacy
lurk more
>>
>>10964444

lmao, dude I was talking about $30 bottles, not $100+

If you still don't get it I was implying they're not that great, just that since it's from france people will buy it more over J Crew stuff.

sheesh
>>
i own a few apc pieces and the quality is really solid in my experience, very nice fabric and construction. much nicer than jcrew gear, i have to sink $$$ into tailoring to even make that stuff wearable. but theyre not really the same aesthetic at all.

apc's not especially distinctive but theres something to be said for doing simple, clean pieces well. much prefer it to a lot of the gimmicky meme bullshit that gets repped on /fa/.
>>
>>10964419
their jeans are really underrated desu. apc got a bad rap due to the raw meme, and fat fucks trying to fit into size 27 jeans. no shit the crotch is going to blow out.

>>10964406
>Might as well go to J crew
kind of depends what your budget is. obviously buying sweatshirts and t shirts from any designer brand is autistic. but APC jackets are pretty nice imo, generally better looking than J Crew and marginally better quality.
>>
>>10964664
Can you name said nice APC jackets? I'm thinking of copping one
>>
File: 567d759697e97l.jpg (1 MB, 3439x2634) Image search: [Google]
567d759697e97l.jpg
1 MB, 3439x2634
>>10964686
this one was nice
>>
>>10964633
THIS
>>
>>10965601
Isn't that a carhartt collab?
>>
bought one of their backpacks, shit tier quality, buckle broke after less then a week
>>
>>10966966
yes
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.