[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just wear black.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
How to dress /fa:

Your haircut must be the hitler youth meme cut and all other hairstyles are shit and you should kill yourself.

Make sure your entire outfit is black.

Nothing flashy, no colors, no nothing. No chains, piercings, anything that isn't form fitting except for shirts which for some reason can drape off of you retardedly.

Because black masks your bodily imperfections, its easy to wear, and literally everyone ever wears it all the time because that is apparently the only way in the whole fucking universe to dress.

Wanna wear a red shirt? No wear black because fuck you, it has to be drab and boring and can't have any originality or fuckwits will nitpick it to death, but hey, at least you can wear black to the funeral.
>>
calm down
>>
you're gonna go through lint rollers by the pallet-load if you only wear black
>>
yeah but tell me it doesn't look good
>>
>>10964049
>masks your bodily imperfections
body imperfections are not /fa/
>>
>>10964065
I'm perfectly calm. Can't you see I'm just singing the praises of how wonderful black is?

Black is the most beautiful special perfect color ever. Seriously, it's just so perfect I can't imagine how anyone could THINK to wear something else.

We should force all our children to wear black. It should be taught in all the schools, and it should be a law that ANYONE not wearing the color black should be stripped and beaten in public then hauled off to prison for at least 10 years.

>>10964069
But it's so cool! Come on guys, you want to be cool don't you?

>>10964104
Oh I know. It's dark and deep like my soul. It's black just like I like my Starbucks™ coffee as I sit and ponder the black drearyness of life.

The surreal ethereal bliss of such a pure dark. It sings my soul to rest as I lay myself to sleep every night.

>>10964119
Yes, purge those with physical imperfections, as they are unworthy of the superb title of "/fa/".

It is a title only bestowed upon those most worthy, the qualifications for obtaining it are in no way biased or based upon someone elses personal tastes.

No, it is truly objective.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 640x360
>>10964146
I'll go full mullet and greasecore if it means you kill yourself
>>
File: fit-2.jpg (72 KB, 665x1000) Image search: [Google]
fit-2.jpg
72 KB, 665x1000
op i followed ur instructions did i do well
>>
>>10964049
w2c legs?
>>
>>10964165
>hasn't gone mirrorless yet
top jej
>>
laziness and lack of creativity is not /fa/
>>
>>10964165
where's the meme cut
>>
No one ever said you had to wear all black
>>
>>10964165
this is very much like Song For The Mute stuff, me likey
>>
>>10964165
good fit man
>>
>>10964049
you're like two or three years too late, the all black ship has sailed
>>
>>10965016
Haha, thats total bullshit. Go to one of those threads where /fa/ posts pictures of themselves.

They're all wearing black like it's a fucking funeral or some shit.
>>
>>10965019
people make palewave threads once a day...
>>
>>10964180
Anon how would be take fit pics without a mirror?
>>
File: 1694790_lookbook.jpg (304 KB, 960x717) Image search: [Google]
1694790_lookbook.jpg
304 KB, 960x717
>>10965022
Palewave is a meme just like Vaporwave. Some fringe threads do not a trend make.

By and large, at LEAST 90 percent of all typical "/fa/" stuff is some faggot wearing all black.

It's like,

"Hey wow guys, I just dug this black t-shirt and black skinny jeans out of my closet, am I /fa/ yet?"
>>
>>10964165
sick
>>
>>10964165
disgusting
>>
>>10965022
its the exception that proves the rule
>>
>>10964049
Did I get transported to 2007?
>>
>>10965035
omg 5years ago me and my firends would have beaten up someone that looks like this
>>
>>10965035

/fa/ is narcissistic delusional high schoolers who are seeking an 'edge' on the well-adjusted people in this school

just look at the shit people post, the muscians they like. everyone here is dead inside. its so obvious

what's worse is that, these people aren't even good at fashion. they suck. so its all black because that disguises the fact you suck, and even though it's so commonplace now it's no longer a statement at all so any of it's value is lost.

look at the obession over brand quality. SINCE NONE OF YOU CAN DRESS FOR SHIT (CHECK THE WWYT) WHAT IS THE POINT LEARN TO DRESS WELL BEFORE ANYTHING)

there's so much wrong with this board i can't begin. guarantee in 15 years most people here will be abusing their girlfriend or alone
>>
File: zuprw2djbohrxcbt3ahd.jpg (67 KB, 450x675) Image search: [Google]
zuprw2djbohrxcbt3ahd.jpg
67 KB, 450x675
>>10964049
You forgot:

Rick Owens is god! If you don't worship him daily, you are definitely not /fa/ and will go straight to hell.

Saint Laurent Paris (or SLP as we /fa/ people call it) is the ONLY brand in the world that uses quality leather. (apart from our god Rick of course) If you own anything made out of leather that is not made by SLP, you are wearing cheap, non-fa shit and therefore should kill yourself!

Don't listen to >>10966335 because he's just a jealous, poor mainstream idiot who has no basic conception of how to dress well. He will always remain a leftover trashy child. By the way >>10966335 if you read this: I'm a drug dealer at my school. I could KILL you if I wanted. So you better shut your fucking mouth!!1!
>>
>>10964165
vgj but please get a belt to hide your ugly pants button.
>>
File: iu[1].jpg&f=1.jpg (56 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
iu[1].jpg&f=1.jpg
56 KB, 600x350
>>10964049
dude.
you can have any color you like
as long as it's black
>>
>>10965944
did... beating people up make you feel better?
like.. one with your primitive self?
>>
>>10964049
someone's mad, must've got a low rating in a waywt
>>
>>10966335
>/fa/ is one person
there actually are fashionable people that are on /fa/
it's just that the shit side of it seems to manifest itself prominently, the actual fashionable people aren't the ones posting in waywt, cop or not etc, these are for the fuckbois who don't know what they are doing
Like a lot of the boards on 4chan, the overwhelming amount if shit content makes it hard to find the good stuff
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.