[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Effayy hobbies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 14
File: LURKNYC_STRANGERS-630x504.jpg (86 KB, 630x504) Image search: [Google]
LURKNYC_STRANGERS-630x504.jpg
86 KB, 630x504
What are some /fa/ activities/hobbies? What are yours? I skate a bit but mostly just draw, paint, lift, wrestle and play soccer.
>>
Reading
>>
The universal ranking:
Productive
Active
Passive
>>
collecting dust
relying on my parents for food
shitting myself
>>
>>10960382

I ride and collect different steel frame bicycles. I like drinking coffee and smoking cigarettes. I also play a lot of chess
>>
reading
photography
going for walks
getting fucked up and being miserable
playing instruments
i occasionally play vidya because i used to really like it but i dont find it that fun anymore and usually only play for like a half hour
wasting time doing pointless things that arent really enjoyable like random youtube videos or something
cooking
drawing
i dont actually do any of these things. my camera has had the same roll of film in it for 4 months. ive been on the same book since august. my bass hasnt been tuned in well over a year. i mostly just hang out alone and try not to feel shitty while abusing substances.
>>
when i'm caught up with everything and don't have anything due the next day i like to get high and jerk off 2-3 times
>>
>>10960393
>/r9k/
>>
>>10960390
this is a great little list. I always used to think of it like this:

creating content
expanding/criticizing content
regarding content
and then for the pieces of shit out there, killing content
>>
>>10960382
For myself:
Reading - articles, the news
Cooking
Lifting weights
Writing
Tinkering with my bike

With friends/social
Dancing
Music/shows
Running/yoga/fitness
Eating out
Drinking
>>
>playing guitar/ singing, drumming, piano
>reading blogs/ nytimes
>listening to music
>online shopping/ keeping up w runway shows/ seasons
>reading about things that interest me at the moment
>rubiks cubes
>>
I like to read, write, watch movies, night drive, drink coffee, spend way to much money eating at new restaurants, and watch funny YouTube videos
>>
>>10960382
Reading (fiction/nonfiction/poetry)
Hiking
Camping
Snowboarding
Graffiti
Collaborating with other artists
Learning
Cycling
Watching the sunrise
>>
how hard is it to get into skating? if you're in your late teens is it 'too late'?
>>
>>10960624
da fuck.... if you think its too late to do ANYTHING you want whilst in your teens, that is quite sad to me.
>>
> Boxing and Soccer
> Band shit, mainly guitar. have other shit like bass and drums
> Lots of partys.
> Chess
> Lockpicking (Not that great)
> Hacking & Programing. (Not that great)
>>
My activities include:
Walking around town alone
Listining to music (i do this almost all day)
Playing trombone jazz/concert/symphonic band
Occasional vidya, oblivion, skyrim, 's to
Fucking d&d Hell yea
Hanging out with my girl
>>
>>10960623
>Watching the sunrise
that's not a hobby, that's just something normal people do every day.
>>
>>10960382
>Shitposting on /fa/
>Shopping for rick owens, slp, and raf simons until I go into debt
>cumming on clothes at the mall that I try on at Zara and H&M
>fap to traps twice a day
>flip shit while on heroin and cocaine
>buy/sell dragon dildos
>cooking
>>
i'm in an atheist group
i play chess
im part of my schools IT department
i like fashion
im a gamer (pc gamer master race !)
>>
>>10960823
deal with it!
>>
I make field recordings and I drink
>>
smokin durries and makin choons
>>
>Sketching
>Lifting
>Poetry
>Coding
>Parkour/Urbex
>reasonable amounts of vidya
>>
>cooking
>learning French
>studying my field
>running
>oly weightlifting
>reading
>don't mind going out either but my pleb friends have poor cash management so this is rare
>>
File: goblincares.jpg (154 KB, 700x1082) Image search: [Google]
goblincares.jpg
154 KB, 700x1082
>>10960382
my hobbies vary a lot but mine are
drawing/painting (pic related)
reading
hiking
cycling
exercising
>>
>>10960815
>cooking
get out
>>
>>10960968
p nice senpai. coming from someone who's not really a fan of digital.
>>
rock climbing
other sports
some vidya
searching for good eats in the city
>>
>>10960604
Only thing on that list that is a hobby is the instrument shit
>>
>>10961126
thanks anon
here's some none digital from imagination for you (apart from top left two ((still from imagination though )) )
>>
File: 1454593388879.jpg (1 MB, 1899x1366) Image search: [Google]
1454593388879.jpg
1 MB, 1899x1366
>>10961143
oops forgot file
>>
Bass, sax
Rubik's cube autism (20s average solving time 12s best)
Exercising
>>
making electronic music
listening to music
tech
vidya
editing short films

am i fa, fa?
>>
File: 20111026_04.jpg (234 KB, 717x1024) Image search: [Google]
20111026_04.jpg
234 KB, 717x1024
>>10961212
pic related, it's me
>>
>>10960920
>>10960958
>>10960382
>>10960592

Some of you guys lift. Why all the vitriol for /fit/?
>>
>Singing classes with a teacher
>Learning guitar alone
>Playing games

Can't do much more atm, I am moving out.
>>
>>10960619
what YouTube videos are funny and effay
>>
>guitar and singing
>dancing
>programming/computer stuff
>reading (mostly philosophy and self help)
>longboarding

Used to have more time to do things but with a girlfriend and a full-time job
>>
>>10961369

Oh yeah lifting too
>>
skating
news
home improvement
playing w bloomberg terminal at lib (lol)
reading
traveling
>>
Pick up the bass faggot
DO what makes you happy
Smoke and do drugs if you're achieving what you want

I enjoy smoking and doing acid occasionally, but only if I'm achieving what I want to do in life. If it's just holding me back and making me useless then it's pointless and will make the suicidal thoughts even worse
>>
>>10961339
Whichever ones you think are, you mindless sheep.
>>
>>10960550
>i occasionally play vidya because i used to really like it but i dont find it that fun anymore and usually only play for like a half hour
wow this is me in a nutshell
>>
>>10961145
damn thats neat, can i follow you somewhere?
>>
>>10960823
kek
>>
>>10960624
>>10960624
nah dude, 21 y/o here, took up skating last summer, had a fucing blast. i couldn't even ollie for a month, and its a little embaressing being so shit, but find a nice secluded schoolgrounds and have a blast. skateboarding is seriously absurdly fun
>>
>>10960823
you're everything I thought was cool when I was 14
>>
Used to shoot film stuff of friends and bands, self develop, hang out in darkroom with other photo kids. Now I'm hanging out with bands that come through town and doing more of the same, has been pretty /fa/
>>
>>10960624
Ayyy I'm closing 30 and just picked it up again after a 10 year hiatus. I get mad props riding the bowl with the kids doing simple shit.

The most rewarding thing tho is that I still can learn new shit
>>
>Skating
>/fa/

maybe if you're 10 years old kek, try playing piano, painting etc
>>
File: tips.jpg (196 KB, 958x1440) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
196 KB, 958x1440
>>10961445
Indeed sir. They should also treat themselves to some Nietzche poetry.
>>
>>10961451
>being an adult is fedora tipping

haven't you got some little girl cartoons to watch or something? next you're gonna tell me animecore is /fa/ too right? kek
>>
>>10960624
been skating since i was bout 5 and can assure you its not too late. just remember to have fun. dont skate if you want to look cool that only ruins it
>>
>>10960624
>>10961539
same guy
also learn to push both switch and regular
it will make skating longer distances so much easier once you get better and your front leg wont be way bigger than you back
>>
>>10961435
Picked up shooting film just over a year ago. It's a fun hobby for sure, seeing your images appear on the photo paper for the first time is close to a spiritual experience.
>>
>>10960550
>>10961396
Is called growing up mate, sadly it happens to me too.
>>
>>10961212
meme, is called being a meme
>>
>seeing how many substance mixtures i can make without dying
>clothing sketches
>driving recklessly
Thats bout it
>>
>>10960382
I powerlift and box

I've wanted to learn how to skate for ages, even bought parts and built one almost 6 years ago but never did much outside almost doing a ollie after 1000 tries

now I want to learn but I can't risk fucking myself up, had a motorcycle accident last week and this shit fucks you up so bad
>>
Literally no hobbies outside of school. I'm an empty shell of a person. Please help me fah
>>
>>10961635
bruh skating actually helped me get some courage and become less sensitive to physical trauma after a double rollover. I'd say try it, if not just cruise around on an 8.5 welcome deck and no one will give you shit.
>>
>>10961666
Just scared of being almost a month out from training again

I can't even stand on it properly without almost falling kek
but yeah I guess I should try once I'm better, but for some reason its just awkward to do the motions to do tricks
couldnt even do a ollie, I really just wanna learn how to cruise around and do ollies and kickflips
>>
Pining.
>>
Read
Write
Some vidya every once in a while.
Movies
Women

Won't say music because everyone and their gay uncle likes music
>>
Skating
Drawing
Vidya
cooking
I'm not sure how to describe it but I have an old single speed shockless mountain bike that I do bmx like stuff with around Denver
>>
>>10961681
Yeah after the double rollover my coordination was and still is so bad, you just kinda gotta own it when you skate though> I really do suggest getting a wide deck, like a Welcome or pretty much any "in" brand because they're all stocking some sort of wide deck and just cruise on 56 wheels.
>>
>>10960550
hello me
>>
pretty surprised how few people make music. thats pretty much my number one, i make all kinds of electronic, punk, hip hop and whatever else kind of music.

playing other people's music is about as normie as you can get.
>>
Poetry
Photography
Tumblr
Doing drugs
Loitering
>>
File: SUNP0006.jpg (2 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
SUNP0006.jpg
2 MB, 4000x3000
Playing w/ synthesizers and drum machines :)
>>
It changes but:
Skating
Lifting
Learning to sew
Writing
Making music with friends (badly but it's fun)
Hiking

It's a pretty good life right now
>>
>>10960382
I box,its pretty relaxing and I like it cuz it helps me in blowing off steam. it helps me with self-esteem and staying in an ottermode type of shape

>inb4 another savage sport for animals
Btfo pls it's harder than chess
>>
>>10961841
>it's harder than chess

true

If you don't use your brains get ready to get beaten the fuck out, it's a game of chess literally.
>>
urban exploration. i love seeing really heavy industrial zones, especially when i'm exploring somewhere i'm not allowed to be. i guess i get a really primal adrenaline style kick out of the danger of getting caught.

i love abandoned buildings: seeing entire structures and things inside them that were once well maintained, where a lot of work happened, to degrade and be left alone is for whatever reason really moving to me. i also love collecting souvenirs. old papers, rusted gas valves, etc.

often abandoned buildings are also full of cool graffiti. it's often an admittedly naive counterculture, but still fun to surround yourself in, if you know how to suspend your judgement. really impressive pieces are inspiring.

drawing, though i'm terrible at it. (but i guess the only way to improve is to practice, and it's calming)

skateboarding, though i live in Johannesburg and there aren't all that many places to do it, so i mostly find myself skating at varsity, home, or just on quieter streets.

recently started taking psychedelics. not usually socially. i wouldn't call my use of them recreational. i hate western weed culture, (like the sort of thing you find on /r/trees) and try to stay away from the kindt of people who let something as trivial as taking drugs define their entire personality.
but i think there is a lot to gain from them, if you take them with the right mindset. lots of potential for introspection and philosophy.
i sometimes take zopiclone, which is kind of like ambien, i guess, and write this weird rhythmic rhyming poetry. it's not necessarily any good, but i enjoy doing it.

fitness.

i'm gay, and every now and then i download grindr and have a lot of casual sex, like over a weekend. i'm safe about it, and it's weirdly cleansing.

browsing 4chan like the basement-dweller i am
>>
>>10961900
>im gay

kys

but do apps like that really work fo sex? thought they were just a meme
>>
File: urning tyres.jpg (398 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
urning tyres.jpg
398 KB, 900x900
>>10961912
lel
gay is master race.

sex is what most people use those apps for.
they work well, but 90% of the people on them are greasy, creepy old men. you have to kind of comb through all of those to find the occasional attractive young guy.
>>
Skateboarding
Photography
Rock climbing
>>
>>10961180
>bass
>sax
two top tier instruments as far as being fun to play and sounding really great.

>>10961577
nah i think it has more to do with depression. i really just dont enjoy anything anymore. the thing i look forward to most is getting obliterated but i think thats more a chemical dependence than actual enjoyment, at this point.

>>10961773
whats good, me?

>>10961841
how much work does it take to get into boxing? i dont want to compete or anything, like could i just go to a gym and get some lessons and spar with people? i want to learn how to throw and take a punch.
>>
>>10961319
Because /fit/ is obsessed with having sequoias for legs, whereas the people that are trying to be /fa/ and fit want to look like a normal human being.
>>
>>10960658
Literally me

Except tfw no gf
>>
>>10962151
boxing, if with a good master will be a pain in the ass so have fun
and you wont spar till you have some skills obviously

pro tip: box is more about foot work than punches
>>
What books do you guys like? I see that a lot of you like to read
>>
Is editing Battlefield 4 frag videos /əffæ/?
>>
>>10962670
Political theory, political economics, political history, sociol science, philosophy, liberal arts and so on and so on...

I study political science and besides the recommended literature I like to read stuff myself. About to start "The origins of totalitarianism" by Hanna Arendt because fascism facinates me.
>>
>>10961404
yeah sure. http://kalisdevals.tumblr.com
thanks!
>>
Mine are:

film
music
literature
photography
food & cooking

At least that's what I tell women. I include vidya and lifting when I tell guys.
>>
photography
exploring my city
skateboarding
reading
watching movies
doing graffiti
swimming
playing soccer
posting on 4chan
>>
playing games
listening to music
watching movies
watching series
watching streams of people playing games
watching e-sports
>>
File: 1448147220659.jpg (284 KB, 1000x774) Image search: [Google]
1448147220659.jpg
284 KB, 1000x774
>>10961900
Got any pics of your urban explorations? Im really into that just no abonded buildings near me that I know if bit i go hiking into a old construction site its huge and it connects to a native american reservation so theres hills and a small forest im planing on breaking into it when I buy a dirt bike,, pic unrelated but cool
>>
File: 1453686785403.jpg (121 KB, 640x611) Image search: [Google]
1453686785403.jpg
121 KB, 640x611
-marrying a woman you hate and hates you
-being a drunk dad even around your kids
-being too excited about something that no one else cares about
-looking at pictures on the internet because you like it
-not really being into food, but knowing the basics
>>
File: Roots purpleheart_ash Kendama.jpg (103 KB, 554x984) Image search: [Google]
Roots purpleheart_ash Kendama.jpg
103 KB, 554x984
Kendama
Learning new languages
>>
File: 2016-02-09 improving.webm (3 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-09 improving.webm
3 MB, 1024x576
moto
>>
>>10961212
Post music
>>
>>10960390
Should I even read then?
>>
>>10961803
I'd love to start this but I'm no absolutely nothing. Any recs for super beginners that just want to load samples and bang away?
>>
>>10963780
this, whoolies
>>
>>10960550
me tbqh
i was happy lying to myself that i was actually doing things but you had to ruin it
i spend most of my time doing shit on the internet and wasting my life
>>
>>10960623
hello fellow criminal
>>
>>10963999
Get FL and any cheap Akai keyboard with midi pads.
Learn them both in their entirety.
Learn they're both shit.
Move to Ableton w/ a moog, maybe a drum pad.
Depends on what music you'd want to make desu.
>>
>>10962670
I'm really into Hemingway right now for some reason. For Whom the Bell Tolls is what I'm currently reading.
>>
>>10960393
>relying on my parents for food
why dont you spend your money on food rather than siqq cops
>>
File: Capture.png (630 KB, 597x444) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
630 KB, 597x444
bmx
skating
a little filming
i used to draw but i fell off a lot
make a couple of my own hoodies and tshirts
chillin con amigos
>>
>>10962670
Im into westerns
>>
>>10960382
Oh fucking kill yourself. This is why I hate this fucking board. So many vane cunts. Wear what feels comfortable, smoke what you enjoy smoking, do what you enjoy doing. ''Effay hobbies'' fucking retarded.
>>
>tfw you realize you have no hobbies
I basically work and then drink. I always wanted to take up an instrument, learn to fix up cars, write a book, tons of shit. But here I am. I don't even play vidya anymore for longer than five seconds.
>>
>>10964118
>Full link chain
>not riding half link
>>
>>10960624
CUNT I'M COOKED SO EXCUSE THE CAPS LOCK BUT FUCKING GET IT DONE, I'M 24 AND MY MATE JUST STARTED SKATING, PICKED IT UP REAL FAST AND LOST SOME WEIGHT WHILE HE WAS AT IT TOO. IF YOU'RE ONLY 18 OR 19 YOU'RE BEFORE YOUR YEARS OR PRIMETIME SKATING (24-28) THEN IT'LL GET TOUGHER SENPAI. PROPS TO THE 30 YEAR OLD WHO POSTED ABOUT SKATING, GOOD ON YA LAD.
>>
>>10960823
tfw i actually study CS and play in the university chess team

am i still /fa/ if i also skate, wear yohji and my gf studies fashion at saint martins?
>>
>>10965570
lol after reading the thread i remembered that i also do photography and have exhibitions around the world, do music (guitar/uke/ocarina/piano), and enjoy some art mediums (1k movies and about 2k albums rated on RYM, and about 200 books on goodreads)

i look p active and hip to an outsider but i've actually always been depressed lmao
>>
Everybody reads, listens to music and watches movies, more a fact of life now than a hobby. I'd say lifting is a hobby but it's also part of my job. So hobbies would probably be shooting/hunting, hiking, camping, fishing, want to start rock climbing but have to try finding the time first.

I don't really play a whole lot of vidya, like I'll buy a game and play it flat out for a few weeks and then won't play again for ages.

Riding my motorbike used to be an everyday thing before I bought a car because I was sick of putting everything in a backpack, but now it's become a hobby.

My gf and I do none of the above together (except hiking), but we do heaps of other shit, just like going for drives, coffee/eating out, shopping, going to gigs and stuff. It's a pretty decent life.

I've only got a handful of mates, and they're all very different (e.g I don't smoke weed or drink with the same mates I hunt with, I don't hunt with the same mates I ride with etc). I think that's because I get sick of the same people really quickly, so it works out well. Most of my time is spent with the gf though.

I don't get a whole lot of time alone but when I do I just try to enjoy it, chilling out or whatever, sometimes just drive around listening to music.
>>
>>10965667
>Everybody reads, listens to music and watches movies, more a fact of life now than a hobby

>like going for drives, coffee/eating out, shopping, going to gigs and stuff

also i think the point about people posting 'listening to music and watching movies' is that they do it seriously. by seriously i mean, not just downloading the newest tiesto track or Tarantino movie, but oing on /mu/ or /tv/, finding music/movies that interest them, listening to them and then discussing them. To me, that's like saying 'everybody wears clothes, how is "fashion" a hobby?'
>>
I work and sleep
>>
>>10965701
umm /tv/ is shit.. if you're into movies i hope you're on mubi or RYM (or whatever is called now after the split) or /r/TrueFilm

but /fa/ is shit too for fashion so hey

/mu/ is alright if you know your way and not get trapped into /mu/-core bs and indie hipster shit
>>
>>10965701
i don't think i made my point very well so i'll continue a little bit

Most people do certain things: making food, going on walks, talking photos, riding bikes. But when you do one of these things (or whatever else) often enough and take it fairly seriously, we call that a hobby.

Teenagers using instagram are not photographers.

Riding your bike to your friend's house or occasionally around the city does not make you a bike racer.

Calling a somone gay in youtube comments is different from spending half an hour calling constructing an argument about why someon's post was idiotic.

You couldn't have made your argument in a worse place. This is a website specifically for people to discuss their niche hobbies. If you say 'those aren't hobbies those are just part of life' to me thats discrediting all the time you spend here.

>>10965771
what is the point of this post? Maybe they are bad boards, but why does that make taking things seriously not makie it a hobby?
>>
>>10965793
if you take films seriously you're not on /tv/

same with fashion and /fa/. sorry pal, but you're deluding yourself. if you're on /fa/ you're more likely into shitposting, dressing like shit and wasting time
>>
>>10963958
Yes. It's not like anyone can produce anything without also consuming.
>>
>>10960550
iktfb
>>
>>10965793
I think you're trying to be combative because one of your hobbies is "debating." You're getting butthurt and carrying on over a post you misunderstood.

I wasn't "downplaying your hobbies," I literally meant exactly what I posted. That shit is that common that it isn't a hobby to me. Yes, some people genuinely find listening to and appreciating music a hobby, that's great. Some people enjoy cutting grass but mowing the lawn isn't a hobby for most people, just something that they do, whether they like it or not.

To me, listening to music and watching movies is something that everybody does, and is an everyday experience. I enjoy it, but don't consider either one of my hobbies, because I don't set aside time specifically for the pursuit and enjoyment of these activities, again probably because they are both so common.

However going for drives and coffee with my girlfriend I do specifically set aside time for, so I classify it as a hobby, because not only do I enjoy it, it is part of an active pursuit of happiness. Maybe not so constructive as painting or building furniture, but I still get a sense of fulfilment and happiness out of it.

Good luck getting your jimmies rustled about what other people consider their own hobbies, the rest of us will continue on not being douchebags.
>>
>>10965880
>because I don't set aside time specifically for the pursuit and enjoyment of these activities
so if i do, then it's a hobby?
>>
>>10965891
If you consider it one of your hobbies then it is.
>>
>>10965897
well when you say

>Everybody reads, listens to music and watches movies, more a fact of life now than a hobby.

it makes us think that you think these are simply non-hobbies, not that they are not your hobbies.. i mean i understand why that other person interpreted your post as such
>>
>>10965903
>>10965903
I forgot to add "my" twice in that first paragraph. The second one being "my" hobbies would be shooting blah blah blah. So I can see the confusion, I still don't think it warranted carrying on about.
>>
>>10961394
what about h3h3 ?
>>
Reading
Studying
Drinking
Watching movies
Mtg
Writing
>>
>>10965880

>I think you're trying to be combative because one of your hobbies is "debating."
I implied this in my post

>>10965919
fair enough

>but don't consider either one of my hobbies, because I don't set aside time specifically for the pursuit and enjoyment of these activities, again probably because they are both so common.
is putting aside time for something your definition of a hobby? how is setting aside time to go do somethign different from spending a lot of time doing something? I don't wake up and think 'ok from 11-4 i'm going to go on /mu/ and find some good albums to download' but if i did, would you then call it a hobby?
to me it's more about the time you spend doing it (obviously ignoring mandatory things like commuting, work, school etc)

>Good luck getting your jimmies rustled about what other people consider their own hobbies
after learning that you mistyped your original post, i feel mildly guilty for launching into this whole bullshit, but i'm sure you can see the hypocrisy of your post without those "mys" s
>>
>>10961339
Ebony twerk videos
>>
>>10964356
Lmao mad that all you do is cry, contemplate killing yourself and wonder why your parents hate you?
>>
>>10960382
Shit posting
>>
File: 20_YBVacantLot.jpg (122 KB, 613x613) Image search: [Google]
20_YBVacantLot.jpg
122 KB, 613x613
>browsing facebook meme and aesthetics pages
>browsing /mu/ and occasionally /fa/
>street and architecture photography
>hanging out with mates
>playing in a garage psych band and making weird lofi demos at home
>substance abuse

I used to watch a lot of movies but I dont anymore for some reason. I need to get back into that.
>>
>>10960829
LEMONBROOOOO
>>
>>10964059
Hell yeah same here. The Sun Also Rises is my favorite book of all time, maybe tied with Catch 22
>>
i love making my mixtape its called

TRAP STILL BOOMIN OUT THE SPEAKER ACT 1

i also enjoy shiting and pissing on the floor in starbucks
>>
>>10960815
this made my day
>>
i like to dress in all pyrex so i stunt on all the plebs i see

i like to go batshit insane on Xanax, morphine and cocaine while i ride around on the train all day screaming at strangers

i like to sip lean and get sick on the employees in wallmart

i like to go into bathrooms in dennys lock the door and cum on the button that causes the toilet to flush. then i dont open the door and stay in the room listening to the new kanye album. i stay there for for like 6 hours and leave when the cum is dried and the button can no longer flush and ive left a large shit and toilet paper in the toilet

so i live a pretty trill life
>>
i started making some future beats music some time ago.

thinking of selling some of my old clothes just to afford music equipment
>>
>>10960550
shit man i came here to figure out how to get you faggots to like me by doing hobbies you approve of, not to self reflect and hate my life more
>>
>>10960382
finding prime numbers
>>
>>10966973
>literally still carrying on
>>
>>10960382
>lift
>play soccer

Hey me too, f a m
>>
>>10960382
Is animating effay?
It's a huge timesink, antisocial and girls aren't impressed. But it's productive.
I'm thinking of getting into normal filmmaking as well as it's just a means to an end.
>>
>>10965994
/fa/t
>>
Visiting gigs on my own

Going to clubs on my own

Wishing I had some friends

Browse /fa/

Play old video games on PC every other day

Watch football/soccer, hockey and basketball

Read up on politics and such

Really unsatisfying life, hopefully when I start college again after summer things will get better.
>>
contemplating jazz is a full time job

if youre not a jazz musician youre just not cooler than me eos
>>
>>10961145
Wow, pretty cool man. Good stuff.
>>
>>10960658
>trombone
Do you ever wish you played something more agile for bebop? I find myself wishing I had learned sax instead a lot. That's why I'm also picking up jazz piano
>>
Speed cubing, fingering my asshole
>>
>>10968798
you're gonna make it anon dw
Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.