[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 491x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 491x750
Looking for boots similar to these but not too pricey 180 USD is the cut off. Thanks ahead.
>>
Corcoran boots.
>>
File: 2670.1.jpg (727 KB, 1852x2148) Image search: [Google]
2670.1.jpg
727 KB, 1852x2148
reminder that combat boots are the only acceptable boots for men
a good pair of jungle boots will run you like $40 and will last a lifetime
>>
However I'm looking for boots that are replicate the ones in the image, if possible can you guys help in searching for some?
>>
>>10960168
Corcoran jump boots are very similar.
>>
>>10960053
>wear combat boots
>some ptsd armyfag confront you
>ask you all kinds of question about military
>accuse you of stolen valor
>>
>>10960357
>be you
>wearing combat boots at mall
>ptsd armyfag comes up to you
>asks you military questions
>explain you are not a veteran and bought the boots at a civilian store
>ptsd soldier then has afghan flashback
>sandniggers with AK-47's everywhere
>accuses you of stolen valor and lunges at you
>trip him with your perfect rothco jungle boots
>turn around and curb stomp his tiny military issue penis into floor
>continue on your merry way to go buy your 9th pair of stan smiths
>>
>>10960053
I had this exact pair and the heel split at the back of the boot after 2 weeks of wearing them. Also ridiculously uncomfortable. At least they were free though.
>>
>>10960053
Watch out when buying jungles though, most available today are shitty repros. Look for actual issued ones from the 70s. Unfortunately I think all the actual GI ones have green uppers, so no good for the typical black boot look, but tough as hell regardless. OP if you want leather boots like the ones pictured I recommend searching around thrift/surplus shops or etsy/ebay to find some vietnam era leather boots, you want the ones with a wave/ripple pattern on the soles issued between 1967 and 84. Any before or after that will be a pain in the ass as the earlier ones were made on the cheap to save budget and the later ones had a dumbass soles design.
>>
eh just get docs
>>
File: IMG_8312-1.jpg (33 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8312-1.jpg
33 KB, 480x640
>>10960026
Almost positive those are Julius combats, the super slim neck is what gives it away for me. Horikawa takes alot of inspiration from military silhouettes so the people who are saying just buy surplus boots are probably the most correct here.
>pic related is my personal Julius grail
They have a very similar shape to the boots in your pic
>>
>>10960053
Your opinion is dumb...
>>
>>10960701
They could be modified surplus boots, Knoch has done similar things before
>>
>>10960357
This never happens, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>10960701
>>10960724
They look like Guidi to me.
>>
>>10960763
>>10960701

Asked him on his tumblr. They're south korean combat boots made in the 1960s
>>
>>10960357
are you autistic? honest question
>>
>>10960357
Do americans actually do this?
>>
>>10961387

which part, the accusation of stolen valor, or dressing themselves as soldiers and "stealing valor".

>both

youtube stolen valor. some people who call them out rightfully get mad, but some take it to the next level and you kinda feel bad for autistic plebs who actually try and dress like soldiers, sailors, marines etc.
>>
>>10960039
literally this
>>
>>10961406
>call them out rightfully
lmao I couldn't care less about their "valor", such a stupid mindset.
Do these people seriously think I want to piggyback their rednack asses?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.