[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will smoking ever be /fa/ again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7
File: hot_girl_cig.jpg (28 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
hot_girl_cig.jpg
28 KB, 500x380
Will smoking ever be /fa/ again?
>>
It never stopped.
>>
>>10952746
this
>>
>>10952740
No
>>
was it ever? lmfao
>>
Smokers have lower IQs than non smokers and smell like shit
>>
>>10952775
So yes smoking is /fa/
>>
>>10952746
>>10952748

I stopped smoking and soething I noticed when I used to was that everyone is doing it.

EVERYONE.

Teenagers, young adult, boys, girls, men, women, faggots, betas, alphas, tumblr whale, fatasses, clubbers, ...

Anyway, my point is that it used to be cool (it adds something if you're goodl looking, you'll not become attractive just because you smoke) when I was a teenager but now it's just retarded to continue smoking past your 20's. Maybe once in a while. Cigars and weed are okay in moderation I guess.

tl,dr: Only retarded teenagers think it's cool to smoke and you shouldn't go past your 25 with that habit.
>>
File: 1426412638760.jpg (63 KB, 744x615) Image search: [Google]
1426412638760.jpg
63 KB, 744x615
>>10952740
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>10952740
Smoking won't make you effay. Smoking is only effay if you're already effay.
>>
>>10952746
This
>>10953789
But it feels good famalam
>>
>>10952740
Just quit smoking weed and cigarettes 2 weeks ago.

Feels good not having a shit taste in my mouth and smelling like a turd all the time. Might have the occasional fag now and then, but never going back to how it used to be.
>>
occasional cigars/cigarillos on my commute (~50min in clear weather and dry roads), or I have my grandfathers 1950's pipe collection that I still use very now and then.

smoking actual cigarettes because you're a nicotine addict is not /fa/, it is literal /cancer/.
>>
>>10952740
you ever watch that Joe Strummer documentary? He says something to the effect of "fuck anyone who doesn't smoke cigarettes"...

Like, the dude thought smoking 'said' something about the kind of person you were. And though I agree, it's a classic rebel habit and looks p good visually, it's a disgusting habit that makes no sense and kills you. Being alive is the most /fa/ thing, desu. Some ppl are immortalized as fashion icons, but the true point of fashion to is continue to push boundaries and create the "new".
>>
>>10954529
you vape, don't you?
>>
smoking give you bad breath, yellow theeth cancer and make your clothe smell terrible.
how is it /fa/ ?
>>
>>10954596
lrn english

>>10953789
>cigars & weed
>

>>10954507
this guy gets it
>>
>>10954650
>this guy gets it

\o/
>>
just smoke weed
>>
>>10954492
>But it feels good famalam
That's because you've addicted yourself to it.

Well done for becoming physically dependent on inhaling poison, genius.
>>
What's even less /fa/ is being a militant non-smoker

Smokers don't cultivate an image as some people on this board imply, you start young because you want to get into a social circle and now you have a hard time quitting that's it

Smoking, struggles with addiction and self destructive behaviour has been romanticised throughout the last century, this allure is still present in 2016
>>
>>10954907
but I started smoking even though I didn't have any friends or something like that, I just enjoy the way it feels
>>
it can be /fa/ if you don't get addicted. smoking is fine being a smoker isn't
>>
Smoking is the same /fa/ as shitting into your pants. It looks fancy, but after a while your smell becomes unacceptable...
>>
>>10953789

Every time somebody says that smoking isn't cool, it becomes even cooler.
>>
Smoking is /fa/ if you're /fa/. Just don't be a trashy heavy smoker...Don't smoke more than half a pack a day. Be careful to let the smoke float away from you and not cling to you and wash your hands afterwards.

Remember that smoking is certainly bad for you, but most of the REALLY bad shit you hear about smoking only really affects the heaviest of smokers, and only a small percentage of them at that. Remember that whether you smoke or don't smoke, you're not going to live forever, so just do what you want with the life you have.
>>
smoking is /fa/ because if associated with attractive people it looks cool as fuck, basically because holding something will always look better than holding nothing, especially on a picture. also, add in the somewhat rebellious factor of smoking and voilĂ .
>>
>>10954492
>being this weak minded
do you let the jews fuck your gf too or what?
>>
>>10955348

Don't you have your own containment board?
>>
>>10952778
thanks for proving his point
>>
File: tbdm-goat-of-departure.jpg (85 KB, 640x350) Image search: [Google]
tbdm-goat-of-departure.jpg
85 KB, 640x350
>americans advocating against smoking

first you should stop eating the poisoned transfat food you have
>>
>>10955352
well here on 4chan but also in real life we use words to describe something, in many cases that word is not meant to be taken literally as it acts as an synonym.
>>
>>10954529
>that makes no sense
tastes good, is relaxing, looks cool
obviously addiction plays a lot into that, but people wouldnt get addicted if there wasnt something to like in the first place
>>
>>10955391
it does all of those things but I quit because the subtractive investment of my health isn't worth it to me
>>
>>10953789
>Teenagers, young adult, boys, girls, men, women, faggots, betas, alphas, tumblr whale, fatasses, clubbers, ...

Seek help if this is actually your perception of what people populate your reality
>>
>>10955358
or, you no, stop doing both immediately if you are if you are concerned about health
>>
I hate smoking laws on principle, because I don't think people should be told what they can and can't do to their own body - but I gotta admit they work, and I'm pretty glad they do.

Cigarettes are expensive as fuck in Aus, and there aren't that many places you can smoke them now without breaking the law - so I smoke a lot less. I still smoke when I feel like it, but its too expensive and inconvenient to be habit forming which is probably for the best. Not enough to make me quit completely though.
>>
>>10952775
Smoker here, as well as light drug user.
I got an IQ score of 145 on that online test. Even if IQ tests mean nothing, you're still wrong.
>>
>>10955439
If you actually had any brains, you'd know that statistical generalizations can't be applied on individual people.
>>
>>10952740
lol isn't that Nina Kraviz?
>>
>>10955461
>generalizations
That was my point, cunt.
>>
>>10955439

>my anecdotal evidence is better than your peer reviewed paper with a sample size larger than I am capable of counting

you don't sound like 145
>>
being vegan and not smoking is trendier
>>
>>10952740
Not within our lifetimes.
>>
File: shaving eyebrows..jpg (61 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
shaving eyebrows..jpg
61 KB, 640x640
>>10955501
I don't care anymore
>>
>>10954560
ummm no? Way less /fa/ and still kills you... dafuq
>>
>>10955358
Kinda true. But a significant part of our economy involves dressing up cheap sugar, salt, and fat as real food
>>
File: ryktw.jpg (360 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
ryktw.jpg
360 KB, 2048x1536
>I take a seat in the chair that is part of the black cast iron patio set.
>I look around to see who's looking as I pull back my elongated beanie to just the right position, showing just the first inch of my hairline. No one is.
>This oak-roast mocha frappuccino is delicious.
>I pry my golden-colored tin cigarette holder out of my jean pocket. I already sat down, so it's hard to get it out, but I make it look easy.
>I set it on the table
>I pull out and refill my zippo lighter manually.
>fttt, ftttt, fttttsssssss
>sssssssippp... ahh.
>I brainstorm for my novel
>>
>>10952775
Smoking does not make you stupid. People who are willing to smoke in spite of it being super bad for you may be less intelligent, but it still looks good as hell. Smoking is very /fa/.
>>
>>10955501
>your peer reviewed paper with a sample size
nobody posted any paper. keep making baseless claims though
>>
Only if you smoke fair trade cigarettes complete with non bleached organic rolling paper. I hear it comes in a used coffee can.
>>
smoking is gross i'm too vain for that
>>
>>10955798
I want to read your novel. This is nice prose.
>>
File: notashootingbrake.jpg (47 KB, 564x376) Image search: [Google]
notashootingbrake.jpg
47 KB, 564x376
>>10952740
As /fa as gas-guzzling shooting brake cars will be (so... yes.)
>>
>>10954188
FORGOTTEN WEAPONS LMAO
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.