[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have been travelling for a while and now its time for a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: hyuna.jpg (268 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hyuna.jpg
268 KB, 1280x720
I have been travelling for a while and now its time for a few months in japan and Korea, given the colder weather and the heavy usage of my clothes its time for a few new pieces.

What i am trying to ask here is, where would you guys look for current male fashion trends to impress in the two countries. Also does anyone know about stuff that's cheaper to buy in Tokyo or Seoul than anywhere else, or maybe some special brands to look out for?

I don't have that big a budget, but some nice high top sneaker (cant afford Geos or anything like that) and 1 or two cheaper designer pieces should be possible.

Thanks for any input.
>>
this is something i posted on reddit a while back, it trails off a bit off topic but w.e

"If you're into used clothes they have one of the best thrift markets in Gwangjang Market(광장시장). Gwangjang isnt just good street food like most tourists think, you have to find the west gate 2 then walk up some stairs.(find a map of the entire market) Once you're there, its just clothes everywhere. They get all the used/vintage clothes from Japan. The prices are all up for negotiation, the people selling tell you one price, always cut what they say in half and then some. There is amazing stuff there, just pay attention and dont get overwhelmed. Word of warning though, my girlfriend hated this place for it but the people selling will try to get you to look at their stuff and try to sell you stuff. They can be pretty annoying about it too. Make sure to bring a lot of cash if you’re gonna buy clothes there!! You can also check out hififnk which is near hongik uni station(hongdae). Around hififnk there are a lot of cool stores and smaller brands too. hongdae also has a lot of cool thrift stores too. the address for hififnk is 1f 565-6, yeonnam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, Korea Hifi is also cash only. I'd avoid like lotte market and shit like that. its all overpriced.
Garosugil has a lot of amazing stores too, GO INTO ALL THE STORES THAT ARE UNDERGROUND. seriously, they have small doors and stairs leading down, go in!!! dont be scared to go in through some ratchet entrances. avoid all the brands you already know since it will be overpriced. For example, H&M is overpriced(double of what it is in the states) Like in the rest of Korean, sometimes if you pay cash you get a discount. Make sure you ask for the global tax free receipts also. (MAKE SURE IT SAYS GLOBAL TAX FREE ON THE TOP) Myeongdong is okay I guess. you dont really find many korean only stuff there. Its all kind of catering to tourists and chinese people, so its gonna be overpriced compared to the rest of korea.
>>
>>10950502
go back to yli you fucking faggot
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.