[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does australia have no good stores for casual clothes? Like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 384x383) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 384x383
Why does australia have no good stores for casual clothes?
Like America has Uniqlo, H&M and etc. but we're stuck with fucking jayjays or cotton on meme garbage unless you live in Sydney...
>>
Brisbane has a H&M with a Uniqlo opening right next door to it in the coming months, where u at fampatchi?
>>
>>10949212
Dubbo ;_;
>>
Ausbros,
Any alternatives to jays jays, cotton on and factorie?
Im basic af, just wondering what shops I should expand on.
>>
>>10949008
Indorroopilly or however you spell it has uniqlo
I got a bunch of stuff from there cause we dont have it in New zealand yet
>>
>>10949220
desu cotton on does really cheap and good basics just go in when they do a sale or something, also order shit online from asos idk
>>
>>10949235
I'm familiar with asos but haven't bought anything from them

I usually just rock up in cotton on for most of the time. Hahah
Better than jay jays or factorie imho
>>
>>10949249
id recommend connor as well, it's got some nice basics
>>
>>10948197
M8s
>>
>>10949255
Ah true, but has a more semi casual feel to it.
Id prolly just get the shirts for the most part

What's your opinion on the store: Stussy? Too fuccboi-yish?
Nearly most teens wear that brand in where I am.
>>
Anyone else order plain white T's from Uniqlo?

I got one and the fit is nice, it's comfy and all, but you can see my nipples. Is that a bad thing?
>>
>>10949267
yeah i see a lot of stussy around, i guess it's good enough quality by aussie standards though
>>
>>10949271
As long as its not mantits tier but most people wont care as much

Did you get the supima tee? I heard they're really good
>>
>>10949275
Ah true ay
But aren't most shopping outlets in aus considered fast fashion in terms of quality?
>>
>>10949286
I don't think so, got the regular Tees but they're still top quality
>>
>>10949271
Depends how confident you are
>>
>>10949271
I have a few, their cotton is quite nice and soft. Great build/stitch quality, def worth $12.90.

I've had mine for about a year with little to no deformation
>>
>>10949296
yeah aussie mens fashion is usually buy in bulk of different colours and repeat every year or two
>>
>Uniqlo in California doesn't have the cargo shorts i got in Japan
>Doesn't have the breezy sweat resistant shorts for hot days

Made me sad
>>
>>10949320
thats what i actually do hah

>>10949306
Ah, I have a regular as well; was wondering if you had the supima

thanks for input lads
>>
>>10949008
They're all in Melbourne
>>
>>10949008
JayJays isn't great but if you're going to the beach for a weekend and have nothing appropriate to wear $12 for a white tee isn't horrible. Beats going to Just Jeans or Jeans West. Although Just Jeans can have Levi's for a decent price every now and then.
>>
>>10949271
I work at Uniqlo, the dry packaged t-shirts are really thin compared to the supima cotton ones.
>>
>>10949255
They really don't, they're in the same realm of YD, Tarocash of bogan polyester garbage.

Australia do have plenty of clothing stores but you live in fucking Dubbo so what the fuck
>>
>>10950158
Any other brands you could suggest?
I'd like to branch off where I buy my clothing
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.