[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 19 /fa/ and I've never had sex. Now that valentine's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10
File: 1446078637851.png (139 KB, 635x635) Image search: [Google]
1446078637851.png
139 KB, 635x635
I'm 19 /fa/ and I've never had sex. Now that valentine's day is coming up I've been feeling really fucking lonely. I've noticed girls checking me out (plus I flirt with girls in class) and I like to think that I'm effa;y but I'm terrible at making the first move. Is this the beginning of the end? Does anyone have tips on tying a noose?
>>
>>10948985
take this shit to /r9k/ faggot

mods please delete
>>
>>10948985
1. Stop Listening to Morrissey you lonely fuck
2. Invite said girls to hang out
3. ???
4. Profit
>>
dude youre fine. life is meaningless whats the point of killing yourself. it will be so heart warming when you fall in mutual love with someone but that wont happen if u rip
>>
>>10949001
Good points
>>10948999
But we mesh so succinctly
>>
>>10948985
>tfw when you're 21, never had sex, and smith's fan
I'm seeing a pattern Anon
>>
File: tin-foil-hat-35122607711.jpg (25 KB, 303x365) Image search: [Google]
tin-foil-hat-35122607711.jpg
25 KB, 303x365
>>10948985
>>10949068
>It's a plan for birthcontrol
>>
>>10949068
>>10949084
I need to stop listening to The Smiths asap holy fuck
>>
>>10948985
fa =! attractive
>>
>>10948985
try being a model as well. I get eye raped by gay men, and stared at by women.

I'm a self aware frog posting autist. why live?
>>
NELSON THREAD
>>
>>10949068
>tfw 30

Not a virgin thank god. If I can get laid in college, anyone can; you literally just have to go out/go to parties and it takes care of itself for the most part. But since then, gfs have been few and far between
>>
stop listening to the smiths
morrissey is a miserable gay cunt
>>
>>10948985
truth is, being 19 it's not a big deal bro

You can make a big deal out of it, but it's not really that important unless you feel like it is.

That said, it depends on what is sex to you. Would you rather just bang some random chick you meet at a party, or meet some girl you want to actually have a relationship with.

If it's the latter then it will take time, but obviously you need to meet girls in order for that to happen. The only way is to be in an environment where you are constantly meeting new people.

If you never go out and try to meet the people in your area, it's a slim chance you'll find someone you feel comfortable enough to pursue.

Law of averages man.
>>
File: smiths-the-514ed3fdd5712.jpg (14 KB, 280x157) Image search: [Google]
smiths-the-514ed3fdd5712.jpg
14 KB, 280x157
>>10948985
Lil' Anon, Are you gay ?
>>
>>10949141
This is actually a really good point man, thanks.
>>
>>10949146
No
>>
>>10949141
Also in line with this, is that you should just take everything you're doing now as practice.

Talk to girls you aren't uncomfortable around so you can get a little time under your belt.
Take girls out who are interested in you, so you understand the mechanics of a date and how you want them to go.
Do go fucking every dumb slut you meet without any personal standards, but go for quantity right now, and you'll develop a taste for quality.

Then when someone really important comes along, you won't let it slip.
>>
>>10949156
Thanks dude I will definitely keep this in mind
>>
File: esfinge2-450x291.jpg (29 KB, 450x291) Image search: [Google]
esfinge2-450x291.jpg
29 KB, 450x291
How to get pussy if you don't Like people ? Can you answer me Anon ?
>>
why the fuck is stupid shit like this posted

YES I MAD THIS HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH /FA/

you aspie fuck btw 1st post
>>
>>10948985

>I've noticed girls checking me out (plus I flirt with girls in class)

Also you might be surprised by this, but if you actually seem like a well put together guy, most girls in college are intimidated by that.

Sure, some of these girls are HOT, but that doesn't mean all of them are some sort of goddess or relationship expert, they are just as nervous as you.

And in my experience, the true gems are just as inexperienced as you, because people are so intimidated by their presence they don't pursue thus making it a catch 22.
Anyway, don't make every interaction with a girl a big deal. You're going to get a lot of rejection, but it's how you deal with the situation that makes you seem desirable.

This doesn't mean being a cocky asshole and acting like you are some hot shit, just be amiable
>>
>>10949167
Do you Like robots ?
>>
>>10948985

23yr old here - Learned a lot in the last couple yrs. Honest advice - do not smile ever. EVER. Work the moody/ mysterious/ borderline angry hardass aesthetic and you'll no longer have to make the 1st move. Girls will just flock senpai. Works fucking wonders. Nice guy/ insecure face is a real thing. Keep your face solid / serious looking and do not crack. Over time you will eventually become the hard-ass you're wanting to be to get the girl in the end.
>>
>>10949186
W-Well, yes ?
>>
>>10949191
>>10949184
>>10949156
>>10949141
Thanks for the advice everyone. This actually makes me feel a lot better. I have to go right now but I'm screen capping some of these
>>
File: aigis2_695.jpg (139 KB, 350x484) Image search: [Google]
aigis2_695.jpg
139 KB, 350x484
>>10949194
Robot Girl. Next...
>>
I lost my v-card at 19. Losing it later than that isn't a huge deal either.

I was like you though, my tips
>women aren't that fucking special, they are like men but they have vaginas
>talk to women like you do your bros, everyone is people, they are the same
>LIFE ISN'T SERIOUS BRO JUST CHILL BRO
>seriously the consequences are never that bad
>literally the worst thing that can happen is you say something retarded and if she isn't cool then she acts all weird and leaves, then it becomes a funny story

Oh and don't sweat valentines day mang, I'll be alone this v day too. Most people your age will be, really. Valentines day is a hassle to begin with, trust me you're not missing out.
>>
>>10949191
>try and look serious and mysterious all the time
>never smile
>play the 'cool guy' angle
>make girls think you're a hardass
You forgot to tell him to buy a scorpion jacket and chew on toothpicks, senpai
>>
>>10949191
Also 23 years old, not a virgin personally.
This guy is probably a virgin.

Smiling helps a lot, seriously smiling does something chemical in your brain. If you smile more you're just instantly likable and you seem more confident. Your shitty jokes are funny if you have a good smile. If you act stoic you just seem shy, uninterested, and lacking in confidence.

Yeah, some women will give you more looks, but when it comes time to talk, it doesn't work. You're basically an ornament unless the woman is just really gullible. I have been both before, mysterious /fa/ guy who gets all the looks, and actually good guy who people like and have fun with. The 2nd one gets way more ass and is way more successful in life.
>>
>>10949191
>>10949225
Also, lmfao if you think women will make the first move. You will still have to make the first move in some capacity, that's just how this shit works. She may be the one to put herself in an open situation, but you will still have to be the one that plays to her.
>>
>>10949167
Tinder like everyone else
>>
>>10949225

I always get the mysterious comment, but yeah that guy is full of shit because I smile all the time.

Anyone at work tells me I probably the most likeable person there. The only reason why I might get the mysterious quality is I prefer to listen to people, rather than blab about my shit life.

Listening is a HUGE part of communication. If you can't stop and relate to what people are actually saying, you're just going to dig yourself a hole.
>>
>>10949241
Why are you pretending to be cool when you're ugly as fuck and people on /fa/ have hated you since the first day you started posting?
Plus you've been here for ages and still can't dress well so you're clearly a fucking spastic who doesn't 'listen' to others.
Not to imply that people on /fa/ dress well but shit after you lurk here for like 5 years+ all those inspo threads must sink into your brain through osmosis or some shit and make you throw on a decent outfit once or twice.
I pray every day you get a hot shot and die
>>
>>10949528

haha, yeah you can believe what you want, I don't really give a shit, this is 4chan dude
>>
>>10949534
>I don't give a shit
>Still replies with a weak white flag of a reply
This is just one of the many reasons why no one likes you and how we all know you're a faggot irl
>>
>>10949537

ouchh, no wonder I'm such a tripfag

thanks anon, you're a big guy
>>
>>10949146
What Difference Does it Make?
>>
>>10948985
>liking Morrissey
>wanting to lose virginity
Cuck detected
>>
>>10948985
just b yourself
>>
File: Fortune favors the....jpg (141 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
Fortune favors the....jpg
141 KB, 500x313
Be like me OP and have the girls make the first move on you.

I've only made the first move once, asked for a cashier's phone number and she wrote it down on the receipt, ended up going on a couple dates but there was no chemistry. Felt like a fuckin' king for daring to ask her though, still have the receipt lying around somewhere.

Other than that, there's been 4 girls who've made the first move on me even though I'm ugly, awkward and socially inept.
>>
>>10949156
>Do go fucking every dumb slut you meet

Don't do this. Trust me.

I went through a bad period where I was sleeping around a lot and eventually caught the herp-derp from a girl who either knew she had it but didn't tell me or was one of the ones who never get any symptoms and wasn't aware of it.

Still, now I got it and there's no going back for me now... Pretty much impossible to meet anyone now, especially since I always tell them I have it because I don't want to be 'that guy'...
>>
why are you so concerned with getting laid anon
someday the right person will come and sweep of your feet
you don't have to change yourself for others,they should appreciate you for who you are
>>
>>10949685
seconding this, but problem for me is, I often miss when they have made the first move, and only realise way later that they did lol
>>
>>10949236
>judging people on one static headshot and a line of text

:DDD isn't the future amazing
>>
>>10950419
sampei, if there's one thing I've learnt in my time on this gay earth.
It's that the vast majority of people make unshakeable snap judgements about others at first contact and worse still they propogate the idea that this is how you ought to judge others.
Especially for relationships.
>>
>>10949541
It makes not !!!
>>
Stop feeling sorry for being a virgin. Go get a hooker you pussy.

>backpages
>craigslist
>drive around town on valentines day
>>
Get a hooker

I grab me one whenever i get drunk and lonely.

>keep a cheap hooker thats off hook like Ma Bell
>>
>stop listening to the smiths

girls love the smiths tho
i dont even listen to them but use it as a conversation started on every single girl i've met. it has worked 95% of the time
>>
Always weird how people treat the start of a mafia war as romantic holiday.

I guess buy your girlfriend a dozen flowers now because al scarface capones crew will unload several thousand rounds of .45acp then chop you in half and leave your rotting body in an old meat shop?
>>
File: ss16-01.jpg (126 KB, 1125x750) Image search: [Google]
ss16-01.jpg
126 KB, 1125x750
oh btw

>morrissey repping supreme
>>
>>10950417
Like I said, I'm socially inept, so I share the same problem. However, sometimes it's really, really hard to miss.

Like when they find some other girl to give you their number. Or when they suddenly stick their tongue down your throat. Or grab your hands and put them on their behind.
>>
Since we're on the topic already, I'm in the same boat but I met the girl of my dreams in an art class last semester and we've been snapchatting / DMing since. Recently since the weather has been better she snaps me bikini pics, especially one that was a lying down over the back booty shot made me HNNNNNNG hard. Does this mean anything? Am I an idiot for not taking these signals? I've never been in a real relationship, I was a depressed recluse for most of high school. Should I ask her straight to dinner or just coffee or something?
>>
>>10951270

lmao yes they mean something, why else would she send you suggestive pictures unless she just likes the attention

that said it can't hurt to just ask her out man, it's a date, not marriage.
>>
File: Mr T says.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Mr T says.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
>>10951334
This.

Just ask her out, you fool.
>>
>>10951121
You're kidding
>>
>>10949131
ive been in college for 3 years
went to so many parties
never got touched by anyone, still a virgin
seriously thinking sudoku is the best path
>>
>>10949703

moral of this story is to use protection at all times, even if she say's that she's on the pill
>>
Morrisey will make you into the ultimate lady man. Literally just talk to some girl blah blah blah laugh a little give her your number. Then act like morrisey like you always fall in love witht the wrong girls and get you heart broken. That you hate one night stands. Like you have a million girls at your door. then bang you're fucking another girl. It works everytime. Be like james dean in rebel without a cause.
>>
>>10952201
Also this only works if you look like james dean or morrisey. Women fall in love with you over it.
>>
>>10948985
>I've noticed girls checking me out (plus I flirt with girls in class)

Then just ask them out. Seriously, taking a shot will make you feel much, much, much better than ruing over the countless chances you've squandered over the year (speaking from experience).

>but the regrets are killing me
>>
>>10952228
This too op. it's easy just make small talk.look them in the eyes a lot. keep them talking about her stuff. then i always give them a piece of paper that says just in case. and has my number on it. she will text you immediately. now you have a girls number step one complete.
>>
>>10948985
>>10949191
this is like the worst advice ever.
I think you should find out what people like about you and work on showing it. It's easy really - ask a good friend about your qualities. I bet there are thousands and you already can show those qualities when your friends see it.
>>
>>10949191
Kill yourself.
>>
>>10952248
Alright I will try doing sometime man
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.