[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Beard BEARD beards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: facial-hair-fashion-beard-2[1].jpg (109 KB, 500x680) Image search: [Google]
facial-hair-fashion-beard-2[1].jpg
109 KB, 500x680
Hi /fa/ggots, I now have #trendy #hipsterbeard with #moustaches, such as on pic related. No glasses though and tank body instead of nu-male visual kei gei anorexia.

How long do you predict this fad lasts? When did it even start? Then on topic of grooming, how would I go about keeping my sideburns from sticking out without resulting to cutting them shorter.
>>
I tried having a beard once, but couldn't grow the moustache to go along with the fullness of the beard so I looked Amish. Was a damn shame.

I hope this fad lasts a while, it's awesome to wake up in the morning and not have to shave your face. Was awesome. I hate my upper lip.
>>
There's a theory floating around that a lot of male fashion comes from the military. Beards used to be a big thing up til ww1 when you needed to wear a gas mask to keep from dying. Now, the war in the middle east has a lot of sf guys using beards to get respect from the locals.

Not sure if that's true, just a theory I've heard.
>>
File: 4rEphDd[1].jpg (107 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
4rEphDd[1].jpg
107 KB, 480x640
I am currently 24 y/o, there`s any hope for my cheeks to grow fuller?
>>
>>10947034
yeah in about 10 years or so, but since you have the moustache/beard combo it doesn't really matter too much
>>
>>10946967
It's a political thing not military, political science segment realized a nationalism trend among Iraqi and Afghan youth so in order to prevent putting them off

You add signs that its not a foreign force here to kill you, itsa foreign force attempting to help and assimilate to their culture so beards and keffiahs and local food

It didn't work
>>
>>10946922

>how long do you predict this fad lasts?

It's been and gone, even mainstream fashion magazines are now telling people the hipster beard is dead.
>>
>>10947201
that's only because the writers are tired of writing about it
>>
>>10947299

Oh the irony
>>
>>10947201
Article or didn't happen.
>>
it's long gone m8
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.