[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women and guys interested in guys: Do clothes make the man? If
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fa/ - Fashion

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: 14321510424552.png (1 MB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
14321510424552.png
1 MB, 900x900
Women and guys interested in guys: Do clothes make the man? If so which ones?

Try to concentrate purely on fashion, fit, and coord as much as possible.

Plain and simple, what's purely "attractive" to femanons and gays/bis? You can be as finnicky or as pleb mainstream as you want.
>>
Not /fa/shion.
>>
source on picture?
>>
File: 1455135169313.jpg (175 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455135169313.jpg
175 KB, 1080x1080
From the menswear thread. A more mainstream choice than others but I must admit, tasteful well fitted menswear staples do it for me.
>>
i want whoever i'm dating to have an interest in fashion and have a good sense of style. what's more important to me, however, is that their style is a reflection of their identity / lifestyle rather than them trying to mold their identity / lifestyle around clothes they find visually appealing. if someone's the latter, they come off as very shallow / try hard / fake

basically just wear what makes you feel comfortable and confident. as long as it's well tailored. lol
>>
File: QTdouche.jpg (23 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
QTdouche.jpg
23 KB, 500x375
>>10945894
I'm gay and I'm personally most attracted to the douchebag gym rat look. I don't give a shit much about the fits he wears because for me it all comes down to his health and personality. I don't know why, but when they wear snapbacks and show off their arms it gets me super hard.
>>
>>10945933
^

The clothes need to feel natural to them. I'm attracted to guys that dress similar to me because it indicate we might have more common hobbies etc, especially since I wear really niche fashion. But clean, fitting clothes that suits your complexion and body shape as well as your personality/lifestyle is much more important and attractive.
>>
>>10945950
I've never seen a homosexual with such a shitty taste in the same sex
>>
dress acceptably but not better than me and everything will be OK.
>>
>>10945950
gymrats are generally not particularly healthy
>>
>>10945960
show me your proof you cave dwellers
>>
>>10945894
Hair, facial aesthetics and fitness plays most role. Good fits catch eyes tho.
Bare minimum in a outfit is fitting. Mainstream fuccboiery is offputting
>>
>>10945965
eating at the caloric excess it takes to get big - regardless of what you eat - is always unhealthy
>>
>>10945894
bi here
if a guy is cute then clothes don't matter too much. but prefer if they have a sense of style.
>>
File: Desktop99.jpg (81 KB, 750x375) Image search: [Google]
Desktop99.jpg
81 KB, 750x375
I should be more surprised with the responses but...I guess /fa/ is way more interested in clothes in general, and personal style vs what a potential date is wearing. I take it as a good sign as we can circlejerk for hours on niche brands but we also realize that real life is much more down-to-earth and the man behind the clothes is more important.

I'm a sucker for rockstar trashcore
>>
>>10945894
don't particularly consider myself gay or bisexual, but 2 our of the 3 guys I've ever actually been attracted to have had good styles and that was what I noticed first - but didn't have a huge impact of how attractive they were, just a small factor
>>
>>10945916
Same
Female here
>>
>>10945933
v much this. Clothing should reflect who they are and in a tasteful way. Put off by people who follow trends to heavily - seems dishonest and confused.
>>
>>10945950

/fit/: the post
>>
>>10945894
Maybe it's because we were slightly drunk but a girl at a bar felt my shirt and because it was linen she couldn't stop talking about it, ended up making out
>>
>>10945955
A lot of gays actually are drawn to this taste

>>10946299
So true

>>10945973
In terms of getting in decently toned shape, it's not that big of a deal.
>>
>>10947925
have you ever seen those guys try to run? They really can't, stamina is shit. You can be muscular/large, but still unhealthy for the sake of gain.
>>
Straight femanon here. Of course wearing something nice gives you bonus points, but it's not a must. If I could make a man wear any style I'd want, I'd probably pick toned down tech, I like guys who look like they have an active lifestyle. Also like comfycore and palewave.

The guy I like wears hiking boots daily. That's a bit awkward, but I'm willing to look past it because he has a decent face and a great personality. I also think it's cute how fashion seems to confuse him.
>>
Bathing ape and expensive brands turn me on because I'm materialistic
>>
File: 13985419561025.jpg (101 KB, 500x653) Image search: [Google]
13985419561025.jpg
101 KB, 500x653
It depends on the kind of personality the girl is attracted to. Some like streetwear/black fashion, some like the older man and choose suits and shit, some like hipster shit, and the list goes on forever.

I dress like this (at work) and get a lot of compliments on it so I'm gonna say go with that.
>>
>>10945955
Clearly you've never met a power-bottom.
>>
>>10948206
what's a power bottom?
>>
>>10948326
lil bitch boi that likes being dominated by big strong muscular "men"
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.